Thread: Questions about this mod.

Icon1 Questions about this mod.

Hello.

1. Is it possibly to use byg grims reality in this mod ?

2. Is it possible to use real recruitment too ?

3. Is it possibly they will be added in future updates/patchs, for this mod ?

Signed Hadrian.

Default Re: Questions about this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian I View Post
    Hello.

1. Is it possibly to use byg grims reality in this mod ?

2. Is it possible to use real recruitment too ?

3. Is it possibly they will be added in future updates/patchs, for this mod ?

Signed Hadrian.
    Hi Hadrian

-What is byg grims reality in this mod? And why should it be added?
    -What do you mean by real recruitment? Please explain what you think is real recruitment.

And yes...we have plans of revisiting the Vandals campaign after we release the Britanniae mod

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

fightermedic's Avatar Ordinarius

the guy is confusing submods for stainless steel with other mods
    at least that is what i guess

Real Recruitment and Byg's Grim Reality are submods for Stainless Steel. I think he means them.
    Last edited by Praefectus praetorio; October 06, 2010 at 06:33 AM.

Yes, I was wondering if the sub-mods could be implanmented into this mod, to make it more realistic.
    Well to add Byg grims to this mod, would make it more realistic, so you can have the oppitunity to have generals going rebel, and having supply lines also, aswell as your mens moral gets affected. And for real recruitment, so it takes turns = possibly years to recruit and train some really good soliders to make it more realistic.

It's just a couple of a questions, no harm meant.

Signed Hadrian.

Yes, I was wondering if the sub-mods could be implanmented into this mod, to make it more realistic.
    Well to add Byg grims to this mod, would make it more realistic, so you can have the oppitunity to have generals going rebel, and having supply lines also, aswell as your mens moral gets affected. And for real recruitment, so it takes turns = possibly years to recruit and train some really good soliders to make it more realistic.

Signed Hadrian.
    We can implement longer recruitment for individual units with out using external mods. If we use anyone elses mods it will be Rio choice.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Signed Hadrian.
    No harm taken

Maybe this could be looked at as an option for people who want it.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond