Thread: Getting traits instantly

Default Getting traits instantly

Alright so what happend was this:

I was attacked by the HRE and ther reinforcements.
    My commander could handle a night battle but ther reinforcements couldnt.
    So what i did was, i was playing with the night attack button, just doing it on and off on and off. but then i realised i gained acctually traits for that :S And all of them were chivarly traits.
    First it was like ''Fair in Battle'' and then a trait called ''bastion of Honour'' and then suddenly ''Saint of Honour'' or something like that and also the weird thing was that when i won the battle and executed the prisoners, i still got another chivalry trait so is this a bug or??

ChivalrousKiller's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Getting traits instantly

You gained traits for only clicking the night attack button on and off

Quote Originally Posted by Playeraka View Post
    Alright so what happend was this:

I was attacked by the HRE and ther reinforcements.
    My commander could handle a night battle but ther reinforcements couldnt.
    So what i did was, i was playing with the night attack button, just doing it on and off on and off. but then i realised i gained acctually traits for that :S And all of them were chivarly traits.
    First it was like ''Fair in Battle'' and then a trait called ''bastion of Honour'' and then suddenly ''Saint of Honour'' or something like that and also the weird thing was that when i won the battle and executed the prisoners, i still got another chivalry trait so is this a bug or??
    No offence bro but it's looks a lie to me. Coz all these traits u have mentioned are attained after post battle that is when u finish the battle and get back on the campaign map.

Fair in Battle yes it exists, There is no Bastion of Honour trait in game there is only Bastion of Health and Bastion of chivalry and lastly there is no Saint of Honour there are only 2, Saintly Ruler(Only for F..Leader) and Saint of Battle.

All these traits have nothing to do with night battle that is the triggers for them don't contain such a requirement.

So the technical part is over so if u saw it then it must be true and it is a bug and nothing else.

No actually it is a bug... it happens in Kingdoms also earlier versions i think, last time i gained fair in battle up till saint of battle just by clicking on the image of the enemy's leader

@chivarlouskiller yes xD
    @Ishan: I know it sounds strange (and i might ed up the names lol) but thats what really happend xD. I double checked the one who got the traits, double checked if it wasnt a trait for a previous battle (not played by the commander that gained the trait) etc. so yh wtf
    @Noble Lancer: hmm yh sounds like a bug weird :S, altough not b ad for me gaining free traits xD