Thread: Need help uninstalling

Default Need help uninstalling

I just downloaded N:TW from Steam and used up my download limit for this month. I installed the All in One mod, then NTF and then the patch on the All in One mod first post.

The game would not run at all after installing NTF. The script was done, I used the installer and then patched it.

I will want to use NFT again but I just wanna be able to play the game as France before I give this another go. I deleted the NTF folder and deleted the script but my game now still crashes. Would anyone be able to tell me what other files belong to NTF?

Kind Regards,

Kye.

Default Re: Need help uninstalling

First of all never uninstall NTF manually. Use instead one of the uninstall links that there are in Start/Programs/Napoleon Total Factions/ or in in your game's dierectory (.../napoleon total war/).

The latest version of NTF has not All in One special edition yet. If you installed an older one you probably ruined your NTF installation. So now do the following:

1. Uninstall NTF.

2. Start a vanilla game to see if everything is o.k.

3. Install All in One mod as you should do in any other case. Edit user script just for All in One mod as per it's creator instructions.

4. Install latest version of NTF.

5. Start NTF. You do not have to edit user script. In latest NTF version it happens automatically.
    Last edited by husserlTW; October 04, 2010 at 02:36 PM.

Default Re: Need help uninstalling (Fixed, got it working and enjoying the mod)

After seeing the shortcut on desktop I slapped myself silly. I reinstalled the mod and now everything is working.

Rep all round for making Napoleon truely epic

Kye.