Thread: Mass Effect 3

Default Re: Mass Effect 3

Spoiler for Zaeed in ME3
    Sorry to say that, but Zaeed is not available as a squadmate in ME3. In fact, he doesn't have much of a presence at all, except for one single quest.

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Bah, that means I will have to do a couple of side mission with him.
    Miss me yet?

Spoiler for Zaeed in ME3
    That's not possible, either, I'm afraid. All you get from him is a bit of dialogue and expanded dialogue choices (but no visible or even playable action scenes) in one sidequest only, another general line of dialogue during the rest of the game, and some more dialogue near the ending. That's all.

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

I was talking about ME2. I have finished the main storyline, the Hammerhead mission, got Zaeed and Kasumi both loyal, I did LOTSB and Arrival. Now I need to get my hands on ME3 soon but I might finish up some side missions here and there ofcourse. Probably for a couple of war assets here and there but I am not planning on scanning every damn planet.
    Miss me yet?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    Probably for a couple of war assets here and there but I am not planning on scanning every damn planet.
    I consider it quite fun again (ME1 handled it better than ME2) due to the Reapers. Never got caught (assume they actually can) but have had my bunch of moments of adrenalin thrill when I'm snatching an asset right in the face of a Reaper and then get away with it

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Is this real of photoshopped?

and Marauder Shields 19
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I just love these episodes

Yeah, never mess with the psychotic biotic...
    And damn you for being faster than me this time.

It's almost like I want to lose this round, just so the Yahg's can buttrape the Reapers in ca. 52,000 A.D. Galactic civilization has used the citadel for ca. 2,5k years right? And the Yahg's are being left alone by the reapers (for the time being at least) and they've got tech equivalent to our 20th century.

They're (at least the individual we know) extremely smart, extremely aggresive and strong. They'd challenge the reapers for the slot as Apex Predator of the Galaxy.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoss View Post
    It's almost like I want to lose this round, just so the Yahg's can buttrape the Reapers in ca. 52,000 A.D. Galactic civilization has used the citadel for ca. 2,5k years right? And the Yahg's are being left alone by the reapers (for the time being at least) and they've got tech equivalent to our 20th century.

They're (at least the individual we know) extremely smart, extremely aggresive and strong. They'd challenge the reapers for the slot as Apex Predator of the Galaxy.
    sovreign will intervene before they become a threat. like they did last time. But the protheans+ shephard had an ace...
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Sovereign is dead.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Nah, if Shepard didn´t do it it would only stop when the space hobbits throwed the Citadel at Mount Doom.

blank's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Bernhardt View Post
    Nah, if Shepard didn´t do it it would only stop when the space hobbits throwed the Citadel at Mount Doom.
    It probably wouldn't fit in very well. Imagine some hobbits desperately trying to lube it up while Reapers advance in the background...
    My pony jumps ever so high

Quote Originally Posted by blank View Post
    It probably wouldn't fit in very well. Imagine some hobbits desperately trying to lube it up while Reapers advance in the background...

It makes more sense than the current ending to be honest.

If you rep me leave your name and I'll rep you back!

Unfortunately he'd have to end up choosing proving Boromir right in using the ring, becoming one with the orcs, or destroying the orcs and the men of Rohan.

Sovereign is dead.
    maybe sovreign was a title not a name
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Or maybe it was a name, not a title...

Either way, they will have a reaper watching the sentinent beings evolve and intervene before they are powerful enough to resist.

Well, not any more.

Unless there are reapers in other galaxies :O