Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Default Re: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

such an awsome mod wish i could play but i only have gold edition of RTW and im on a mac so i can't get alexander total war but it's still a great mod

I know this is not completely modfoldered, but I wanted to know if by installing this, I can still play RTW and the expansions and the mod-foldered mods I already have!
    Thanks!

Sure, you can .

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thanks! =) Installed it, works perfectly and I can continue my RTW campaign with the Germans as well! Kudos to the releaser, will give Rep! =)

I am trying to install it for my steam version of rome total war, what details do I have to take account of?

I get an error "failed to find steam" (I cannot edit my postings yet, I need 25 postings for that)

Not beeing able to edit postings is really annoying. I did the fix with the environement variable path. Now I get the error " "Problem checking steam application",
    I can run the normal alexander total war, but not the mod.

If I give steam.exe administrator rights I get the problem "problem starting up steam". The same happens if I try to run it with steam closed.

Running "lotr-tw launcher.bat" with administrator rights gives no error message, but nothing happens. I have no clue where the error comes from I am just sing google and trying to figure out things. maybe if I post everything I have doneyou can help me more efficiently. I bought rome total war and alexander on steam just for this mod as I didn't find where I bought alexander last time. I know I could also buy it over gamersgate, but buying the same game three times (and it's expansion) starts to add up.

I am an iddiot. I found the installation issues topic. Sorry for kinda spamming your thread with postings. Thanks for making this awesome mod. I had a lot of fun playing 2.0 together with my father. I am sure this new version will be even better.

ruthless's Avatar Semisalis

When I click the link for the bugfix to 3.02, nothing comes up on screen. The URL loads but nothing shows up. I've turned AdBlock off. Could this be a problem with Google Chrome or could someone give me a different download link for the bugfix?

Hey, I'm excited to play this mod... but I'm having a problem. I've done some minor modding such as creating new units, descr building, descr strat, etc... but still very inexperienced at this, so it's probably something dumb and obvious.

Followed the install instructions... when I open "C:\Documents and Settings\Rowenth\Desktop\RomeTW-ALX.exe" -mod;alexander/lotrtw , it tells me that "This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Downloading now, looking forward to a LOTR TW game other than TATW, should be interesting to compare a LOTR RTW - LORT MED2TW. Thnx for this mod can't wait to play.

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Hi guys, I'm making MY OWN mod on alexander..but when I start the mod from the short-cutthe game say "Enable to find STEAM" can you help me?

Default Re: DOWNLOADS: LOTR-TW 2.0, AND LATEST PATCH 2.08

Hello,

In the new version 3.0, I can't seem to enslave/exterminate the population. When I conquer a settlement, I only see an option of occupying the settlement, and the population becomes 400.

Is there a way to change this??? Anyone, help, please?

Quote Originally Posted by hsuh90 View Post
    Hello,

In the new version 3.0, I can't seem to enslave/exterminate the population. When I conquer a settlement, I only see an option of occupying the settlement, and the population becomes 400.

Is there a way to change this??? Anyone, help, please?
    It's on purpose and a feature of the mod.
    Here, check this thread out.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-playing-lt-lt

Yes, I see. Thank you.

But is there a way to change the script, so it doesn't do that???

HEY GUYS, I got version 3.0 to work today and just downloaded the 3.02 bugfix. The latter contains only two folders, no executable patching file. Where can I find instructions on how to apply the bugfix? I would hate to have to restart a campaign because of a new version or something.

Extract the folders from the patch to your rome total war folder, where the file RomeTW-ALX.exe is placed. This is the link to the thread of the patch:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ix-Patch-v3-02

It was supposed to be a temporary patch until I made an "all in one" pack, but I have been unable to find time for the mod lately, sorry.