Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Default Re: DOWNLOADS: LOTR-TW 2.0, AND LATEST PATCH 2.08

Quote Originally Posted by Revelo View Post
    I noticed it had continue campaign which let me play as Mirkwood Elves, but the fog of war kept displaying text saying a script was not active.

I will install 2.08 and try again.

UPDATE: No, 2.08 has only fixed the fog of war problem. I am still unable to play campaign unless I select continue campaign. I can go to the faction select screen, but when I choose to play the campaign it takes me back to the simple player screen.
    Check the "Comments, Suggestions and Gameplay Issues" thread

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

It would be nice if it came with a .exe as i can't make this shortcut thing work at all.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Quote Originally Posted by mattgoby View Post
    It would be nice if it came with a .exe as i can't make this shortcut thing work at all.
    There's a Lotr-tw launcher within the RTW folder that you installed it in. Might help if you can't get the shortcut to work.

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

theres also a new one with the latest patch which i didnt notice.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

when is the next patch coming out?

Dark Storm's Avatar saut dans le vide
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Elrond died after 10 turns due to a plague in Rivendell, not very happy, great mod though

Hi... I just downloaded this mod and when I press to play the game it writes:
    En error occured and it says :files//chat something and I can't play
    I have installed and placed all the content that I downloaded at the folder of Alexander in the way it says at download guide for mac an steam I think but I can't find the last thing to do... I can't find the config... ANy help or at least a downlaod guide video?

The only thing you have to do is to use the installer and locate your Rome - Total War folder, not Rome - Total War/alexander

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I have the 1.9 patch on alexander an when I clicked to play the Lord of the Rings it loaded then a box came up saying failed to read censored word dictionary file: alexander/lotrtw/data/chat_filter.san
    Do you know what I need to do to fix this.

It could mean that you have not installed the mod in the right folder.
    You should try to reinstall the game and the mod, to be sure that you have a fresh RTW+ALX installation. I know, it's boring but it solves often a lot of problems.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    It could mean that you have not installed the mod in the right folder.
    You should try to reinstall the game and the mod, to be sure that you have a fresh RTW+ALX installation. I know, it's boring but it solves often a lot of problems.
    I think he made accidently brand new folder. In the installer, appointed folder misses "Activision". I think this is his problem.

Hi, your mod looks great, are there flying units in your mod? Thank you

Yes, there is already flying units in LotR 2.08.

Haradrim's Avatar Foederatus

I'm looking forward to the new settlements update

is it posible to make a mod like this for rome tq gold or barbarian invasion?

Buy Alexander, it costs only 7€.

Same price as a kebab sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Buy Alexander, it costs only 7€.

Same price as a kebab sandwich.
    It is not available to most countried unless you use Steam. I don't really know why Gold pack doesn't include it.

1 Question why VI,NI,Realism,Troy,Fourth age,ROP work and this mod is not working?...and before instalation RTW+Alexander I ask my self this will not work.
    I have pack of RTW+BI+Alexander, and I guess that's not working.
    I Installed RTW-Alex. then I run as administrator LOTRTW_v2.0b_OB then I read the patch LOTRTW_PATCH_v2.08c_OB will automatly give me an desktop shortcut what's gived me, but when I start it's give me an black screen something with C:/ lalalala and then nothing happen.
    Another question: are you sure this mod doesn't need any update of RTW? like that 1.3 1.5 or BI with that update before Alexander? Because I like how it's look the mod and atm i'm reinstalling everything

Be sure your games are patched and installed the mod in right order. And yes, it opens that black screen, you need to wait for game to open up.

Sorry Double Post...
    I figure where's the problem,I installed again RTW+Alex. +you mod patch, but didn't work (good for me I copy the directory on the desktop with RTW) then I place it again where I install it, I install BI, then Patch for BI, and then Alexander. I change the target of the Alex.exe with that what you said, and now works, I log in the game (I didn't start the campaign because I'm copying the whole directory on the desktop before I install you're patch,to avoid unhappynes).
    The point of this, cuz I saw at many of you have the same problem, is you need BI too, before installing Alex.
    Good mod