Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Domesticus

Default Re: DOWNLOAD: NEW VERSION LOTR-TW 3.0 RELEASED

Congratulations to version 3.0!

Very nice mod!

I noticed that you did the tank "M2A0 Bradley."

I wanted to ask if you could create (when you have free time) the tanks of World War I?

can any1 please upload Patch Bugfix 3.0 to 3.02 Zip in an other place like 4shared or sth !? the two links are filtered in my country. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    So you have reached the "NANANANANA I AM NOT LIZTENING, YOU ARE WRONG" phase. Just a couple of posts back you were bragging about how the Persians lost because of their inferiority, now you're saying you don't care?
    BOM to Kakabis
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=484498
    my AAR, please check it out

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Moddb - did you try this one? Moddb works (best) if you sign to be a member (it's free). Never heard of it blocked in any countries.
    Anyway one of files is hosted here on TWC as forum attachment.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-lord-of-the-rings-total-war/downloads

Last edited by Hanti; July 01, 2014 at 05:17 AM.

Halvar von Flake's Avatar Senator

Hi, I'm no sure if I have the latest 3.0 version. I have the one with free peoples militia unit problem and the not rotated Moria map...are these issues fixed already? I'd like to start a new free peoples campaign during the next weeks after I have finished my old Rohan campaign... ...thanks so much for this awesome mod!

Hi every one, mi name is Adrian i am ancient member of the lord of the rings total war forum index together to Bado, Lord Curro and company in the spanish part of the foro.
    I saw the new patch of the game. There are some spanish translation

Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    I have been unable to register at StrategyInformer, but it seems they received my message because they have uploaded the patch v3.0 and it is now available there.
    Updated the first post with this new mirror. I hope it works for you.

I'd like to thank here to StrategyInformer that has hosted this mod since the first versions, and thanks also to the admin that uploaded this latest patch.

Hey, Matap, I'm glad to see you. I wish you can play with us this new version online. I have been playing last week with Curro and Tranky, still waiting for Adrix and you...

So... i am trying to download 2.0 to 3.0 but NONE of the provided mirrors work! Moddb mirrors, gamefront, strategyinformer and dropbox ALL give me "Download Error" message! Mega seemed to work with downloading but then when i get to the file it won't let me run in it in C;Program Files x86/Activision/Rome Total War.... so i am breaking my head over this. Can someone please upload a version that actually works??

Quote Originally Posted by Architectum View Post
    So... i am trying to download 2.0 to 3.0 but NONE of the provided mirrors work! Moddb mirrors, gamefront, strategyinformer and dropbox ALL give me "Download Error" message! Mega seemed to work with downloading but then when i get to the file it won't let me run in it in C;Program Files x86/Activision/Rome Total War.... so i am breaking my head over this. Can someone please upload a version that actually works??
    I just checked the ModDB versions and they seem to work fine. Maybe try downloading from ModDB and just one file at a time (ie. dl first file until it's complete, then try 2nd file after).

Quote Originally Posted by CapnDan View Post
    I just checked the ModDB versions and they seem to work fine. Maybe try downloading from ModDB and just one file at a time (ie. dl first file until it's complete, then try 2nd file after).
    Hi CapnDan. Thanks for your reply. But how do i do that? As far as i see it there is only one download link and its simply click and download. As for that we tried dowloading it on different laptops aswell and both ended in the same result so i dont think its a computer problem but something wrong with the dowload mirror or maybe even the files have a error/corruption?? Anyways: pls tell me how to do that and big thanks in advance!

Hey Architectum,

So, the ModDB download page actually links automatically to a wide variety of different mirrors. When you click to download and you get the pop-up (Click to download lotrtw_3.02_Bugfix.zip if it doesn't start automatically or try another mirror.) you can click right there to try another mirror.

Also the descriptions on the download pages list a couple of seperate non ModDB download links, I'd be really surprised if none of those work (seriously there's a dozen different mirrors).

I did a quick check after your first message and just re-downloaded all three files needed for the most up-to-date version and everything worked fine for me (and I'm downloading from Western China where the internet is often largely blocked... ), so I'm not really sure what could be causing your trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by CapnDan View Post
    Hey Architectum,

So, the ModDB download page actually links automatically to a wide variety of different mirrors. When you click to download and you get the pop-up (Click to download lotrtw_3.02_Bugfix.zip if it doesn't start automatically or try another mirror.) you can click right there to try another mirror.

Also the descriptions on the download pages list a couple of seperate non ModDB download links, I'd be really surprised if none of those work (seriously there's a dozen different mirrors).

I did a quick check after your first message and just re-downloaded all three files needed for the most up-to-date version and everything worked fine for me (and I'm downloading from Western China where the internet is often largely blocked... ), so I'm not really sure what could be causing your trouble..
    Yes i have seen the mirrors you are talking about. Everyone one of them I tried and i am getting "failed to download- download error" I looked up what that ment and it simply stated there should be something wrong with the internet but what only God knows and I should try again some time later.

Then i tried to download via a different computer. Same thing. So i figured it must be the download. As for your link that you provided:

No i am not having trouble with downloading the 3.02 bugfix!! I need the 2.0 to 3.0 version!!

If you have no trouble downloading; could you maybe be so kind as to give them a upload on a site that would work?
    thanks in advance!

Foederatus

There's a retarded virus Trojan Gen or something i just ignored it since i had a anti-virus and btw its the gameranger file kill it guys.

nu stiu sa il instalez va rog ajuatati-ma

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Hello LOTR mod team. I have request for you. I am your best fan, i must say!
    can i please borrow one model from your mod (Black Guard of mordor) for my fantasy project?
    I will thank you and write your team in my mod credits. Or will add to my team author of this model.
    Thanks anyway. If you will not let me do it, i will not be sad.
    good luck all

is there anny problem of installing with steam ? and can some one show me some video of installing this ing awesome mod

Quote Originally Posted by Wallhalla View Post
    is there anny problem of installing with steam ? and can some one show me some video of installing this ing awesome mod
    I to am having the same issue. Ive tried quite a few times. The launcher has appeared on the desktop, I click it, it loads up the main screen then goes back to desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Wallhalla View Post

SOrry if this is a very late reply, but I've figured out how to install this awesome mod on steam. Since Steam installs Alexander in its own separate folder, wat you do is install it to the Alexander file in Steam/steamapps/common. then you want to go to steam, select the launcher and go to "Properties"
    Click "set launch options" and you want to paste this into it -mod:alexander/lotrtw -show_err -nm

Happy Gaming!

Please rep me for my posts, not for the fact that i have a Pony as an Avatar.

how do you install the patch?
    and are you supposed to crash during the historical battles (i only crash in the last alliance and the siege of minas tirith)?

Quote Originally Posted by hemin23 View Post
    how do you install the patch?
    and are you supposed to crash during the historical battles (i only crash in the last alliance and the siege of minas tirith)?
    I would guess that, as with the vast majority of such posts, the solution to your problems lies in:
    a) Read the installation directions carefully and then follow them carefully
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?394171-DOWNLOAD-NEW-VERSION-LOTR-TW-3-0-RELEASED

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?394845-Installation-issues-(How-to-install-on-Mac-and-Steam)

b) Actually that should probably about do it for you I'd guess. BUUT... if everything else works except for the Historical Battles of the Last Alliance and Plennor Fields, then there's a small chance you could be running into limits in the capabilities of your hardware. But, probably make sure you completely follow the install instructions first.

The screenshots are not working. I tried to update the links, but still not working. Do you know if it is still possible to link images in this RTW subforums?

Can you see this image?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hello Bardo, nice to see you around! I assume all pictures are dead because Imageshack closed a few months (years?) ago. Anyway, it works as always, you just have to find another hosting site, like Imgur.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.