England
    : Swarbs
    Ireland: Visorslash
    Wales:
    Oddsworm
    Scotland: goro

Norway: Paradigm

Baron's Alliance: Lord of Outremer
    (If I can work out how to enable them...)

When you finish your turn you must tell the next player that his turn is up!

Rules:

-
    All battles must be autoresolved and screenshots of the battle must be posted
    -No merchant stacks
    -Saves must be posted in 24 hours time or the player will be subbed
    -Only mili
    tary and religious buildings may be destroyed, and no destroying buildings when a settlement is under siege
    -No killing of family members with assassins (princesses are ok)

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.
    Last edited by Swarbs; November 06, 2010 at 09:26 AM.

Default Re: Britannia Campaign Hotseat 4

Scotland it's nice to play with the old friends Swarbs as England ... Ouch...
    Last edited by Wolvvv; October 03, 2010 at 03:26 AM.

Praeses

Archraze's Avatar Biarchus

I'll play as Barons if you can get it working

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Omg Wolvvv again

But your on my terf... well I was England and Norway in the same game. We also didnt finnish that game. But thats irrelivant

Swarbs I'll put it onto myself to get the Barrons alliance up and running. When Its done, I'll send the neccesary files here and we can get started.
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

No worries - pretty sure I've done it myself. I just gave them victory conditions: capture 35 settlements, destroy England and take London, Nottingham, Arundel and Oxford. Seems pretty reasonable - all other factions have the capture 35 settlements condition except England. I tested it by spinning turns using only the AI and when the BA turned up I managed to gain control of them, build units, and do everything. So I'm as confident as I can be that it will work...and that I'll regret making it work...

Although if you have any other insights Paradigm, please let me know - I may have missed something somewhere along the line, so it's better to be safe than sorry. We can always restart if you find anything obviously wrong in the next day or so.

Ireland up!

IZob's Avatar Citizen

No it sounds like you'v got them set. I made the barrons alliance spawn between turn 5 and 10 so they would appear earlier, but appart from the victory conditions I had them appearing. Havnt fully tested them yet.

Oddsworm's Avatar Campidoctor

If the Barons appear as late as they did in the original Britannia, then theres no point. This hotseat will probably be over by then.
    So..... England wants a war do they?
    Last edited by Oddsworm; October 03, 2010 at 06:05 AM.

Yeah, most probably we will have TO2 streamrolling situation here until we all unite and downsize England a bit.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Fortunalty Wolvvv is Swarbs neighbrour, and If I know Wolvvv, he will do somthing about the balance of power in the world.

I do not beleive in many Britinnia hotseats, Scotland has ever gone to war against the English. But then again their havnt been many Britinnia hotseats these days.

No pal, Im not going to bleed for common good when other sit and do nothing not giving me support.I will better ally with England and we will pawn you all This time I'm not going to make a deadly enemy of Swarbs, Scotland is open for every possible alliance and for sure I won't attack England having Paradigm behind my back Sorry, just flashes of bad memories from TO2
    Last edited by Wolvvv; October 03, 2010 at 06:33 AM.

Ok, if you've set them to spawn at a specified point Paradigm that would be great. Although I think turn 5 is a little early - England will be boned if it's fighting a three way war. I would say turn 15-20 would be a bit more feasible, as England should have had some time to stabilise its borders and stop the flood of Welsh and Irish (maybe!)

Roughly what turn does everyone else think they should spawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    Ok, if you've set them to spawn at a specified point Paradigm that would be great. Although I think turn 5 is a little early - England will be boned if it's fighting a three way war. I would say turn 15-20 would be a bit more feasible, as England should have had some time to stabilise its borders and stop the flood of Welsh and Irish (maybe!)

Turn 1 because you so good you can take it all

Turn 10. Original Britannia would have been finished by around turn 50-60 if things were left as they were. And BH2 ended with the complete defeat of Wales and Scotland within, what was it? 10-15 turns?
    Last edited by Oddsworm; October 03, 2010 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsworm View Post
    Turn 10. Original Britannia would have been finished by around turn 50-60 if things were left as they were. And BH2 ended with the complete defeat of Wales and Scotland within, what was it? 10-15 turns?
    Turn 10 seems reasonable.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post

I havnt been able to spawn them onto a specific location. They are designed to spawn at a rebeling english settlements. imo, turn 10 - 20 sounds good for the barrons alliance. But you never know, that could be a bad time for England.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsworm View Post
    What things??

philipohayda-Ireland.

goro's Avatar Tribunus

ah yeah but it was hell of a fun that one.One of my favorites.Too bad it stopped when i had a chance to burn london

Well, lol, you had only yourself, and Rhodes to blame. Hotseat slowed down to snail pace.
    Good hotseat that.

Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast