Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.01 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.01 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

I had it also, not with CB, but with an outdated startpos. When I customised DME startpos files with the changes I wanted, the roads were back. It's a case of an incompatible startpos, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by GasCanGerry View Post
    Whenever i install Causa Belli, my roads on the campaign map disappear... it doesn't matter what level they are. I have tried installing and uninstalling Darthmod and Causa Belli a few times and i have discovered that for me the issue is somewhere in Causa Belli. I also ran an integrity check after every uninstall. It's not a game breaking bug, but it annoys me so much that i avoid using Causa Belli, even though i love it and it's a great mod. Any help would be appreciated.
    Check the mod packs and search for the roads (rigidmodels\campaignroads\<modfolder>). Then check if modfolder is exactly the same with CB modfolder in games's data\campaigns (there where the CB startpos is located). For example if the mod folder is CB you should have in your packs the rigidmodels\campaignroads\CB folder which should contain the roads (a bunch of .rigid_spline files).
    Last edited by husserlTW; October 16, 2012 at 05:26 AM.

GasCanGerry's Avatar Libertus
    In the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge...

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Check the mod packs and search for the roads (rigidmodels\campaignroads\<modfolder>). Then check if modfolder is exactly the same with CB modfolder in games's data\campaigns (there where the CB startpos is located). For example if the mod folder is CB you should have in your packs the rigidmodels\campaignroads\CB folder which should contain the roads (a bunch of .rigid_spline files).
    Could you be more specific of where i need to go to see those mod packs and if i need any special tools? I am kind of a caveman when it comes to these things And also here is a picture: http://tinyurl.com/bs52eoy

The mod packs are in game's data folder along with the vanilla packs.

Have in mind that the problem is only cosmetic and the roads are actually there (see the wagons come and go). Unfortunately I do not have the CB installed, waiting the new updated version and I cannot be more specific. I am sure when a CB modder see this, will tell you more.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

We're updating the startpos anyway. Let's see how it is with the new one.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Well, for some miraculous reasons my roads are on the map again and i am very happy for that . Now the only problem is the LOADS of units from CB that don't have names... i have deleted everything that is needed and they still don't show up. Any help is appreciated!

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

are you using with DME 8.0?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

@GasCanGerry

on the assumption that you are, please follow the instructions in this post, it should fix any issues with missing names

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12114681
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Worked like a charm . Also, is there going to be a problem if i use the original scripting.lua and 4T_startpos.esf from DME 8.0 rather than Causa Belli's? The units are still available while i use the original and so are the roads, but when i switch to CB's files, they disappear again.

I think the scripting lua will be fine, the Startpos however will have some changes in the CB version that are not in the 4T version.

We are currently making the changes/updates to the first of the two CB Campaigns so hopefully will not be to much longer

Libertus

I am checking CB-thread time to time and is interested in to incorporate the next version into DME 8.0.
    I need no info about release. Its ready when its ready.
    Just want you to know that the next CB-release is very anticipated and most welcome!

My full support to the CB-team and all DME-modders.

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Will the next one have German units

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How do you install both 2.01 and extra?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    Will the next one have German units

... Aren't the German units already there?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

clone's Avatar Primicerius

can i intall only the greece unlocker and extra units
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    ... Aren't the German units already there?

Not that I can see
    Just an AOR

i want only greece and i dowloaded only the casus beli extra. but the files dont match with the instructions . there is no CB_Core.pack
    CB_models.pack
    cb_localisation.pack

only CB_Extra_core
    CB_localization
    scripting
    startpos
    Last edited by clone; November 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?”
    Robert E. Howard

opps
    Last edited by clone; November 23, 2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Robert E. Howard

jookoo's Avatar Foederatus

I'm sorry if this have been asked several times already or mentioned in the first post but i can't fin it - Is CB compatible with platinum 8.0(or with the patch 8.0.1). It says compatible with 7.0 and above, but i want to be sure. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jookoo View Post
    I'm sorry if this have been asked several times already or mentioned in the first post but i can't fin it - Is CB compatible with platinum 8.0(or with the patch 8.0.1). It says compatible with 7.0 and above, but i want to be sure. Thank you
    It does indeed work, if you have issues with names go here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12114681