Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.01 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.0 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Different mods are balanced in different ways, and combining them is too much work. Of the top of ,my head I can think of 4 different AI systems that are incompatible with each other. Also, people quite understandably want their major mods to be independent, and may not want to pool resources with a different team. In addition I can think of several ETW major modders who hate each others guts right now....

Sorry if this isn't the right place to say this, but why don't you add the scottish faction with the units from Madrush mod (Jacobite mod)??
    It hink it would be a great addition, since models come from the great Pom . Units need their attributes to be 'darthed', but I made this myself for my own use , which is quite easy, and its just great! Maybe they need to be more balanced, since I just modified the basic db tables, but with your knowledge and experience the result would be perfect.... just a suggestion, think about it!!
    PS: sorry again if this isn't the right place, I know you'll be mercyful

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Here is the corrected CBelli core for DMUC 7.0 It's for the Core only and brings it up to speed with DMUC 7.0 changes, based on instructions I've been given.

Install: Copy the contents of the zip file to ETW data folder, overwritting the previous CBelli Core.

Also: Some small fixes to Ali Paqu building for the Persians.

Tango: Can you please add the zip to the first post too?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

I'm not going to add the zip to the first post, but I will link to your post.

Actually, that was better.
    +rep
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

I've noticed that the Savoyard regiments of foot have no resistance to morale shocks. I've checked a few other factions and their line infantry all have this ability. Not sure if this was intentional but I thought I would inform you chaps.

Great sub-mod, a must-have for all us small nation players!

Well, I don't think any of us here can do anything. Tell the makers of the Italian states mod. I was in the Persian mod, so I mess with these units only. I just updated the units to DMUC 7 stats, I didn't mess with anything of the other modders.

Call me stupid but Im not sure what the custom campaign user script is or where to find it, please help lol.

@JoeSteel
    Click Edit CC Script on the Launcher. It opens up notepad in which you add "mod CB_Core.pack" at the top. Close and Save.
    Hope it helps!

almost forgot..
    STUPID!

you did say "call me stupid", would be rude of me not to indulge you sir

Thanks lol, but now i have another problem. When I try to start ANY campaign with the DMUC launcher and I mean ANY (tried every possible one) It says "Application Load error 5:0000065434" I am really wanting to play as Greece but it evades me lol. Please and thank you for any and all help.

Christianus's Avatar Miles

CBelli core means the one where Greece is not playable?
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
    - Σιμωνίδης ὁ Κεῖος

PrinceofPersia's Avatar Tiro

Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me.

I had a dmuc 6.2 launcher
    which I upgraded to v7.0 using the patch.

I am trying to download the CBelli 2.0 mod, but when i try to open it.
    it does not seem to work and crashes.

Can anyone tell me what i need to do to make this work and play as the persian faction with the extra units?
    Many thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

You need to download darth mod directly to the programs folder, my issue was that it was downloaded to an outside folder that was coppied into the programs folder. I did this because alot of mods for other total war games like Rome dont download right on windows 7 and i had to do that for rome mods to work. I got it working but the only downside is now i have another bug that probably has to do with darthmod, I go load my greece campaign today and empire crashes, i go to start a new one and it gives me the vanilla factions. I go to check the CC script and it doesnt come up for me. This is a real pain in my ass and it makes no sense to me, i changed nothing in the game files between now and my last time playing.

Thanks for this great mod... I'm still waiting for the Moroccan units. When do you think it's going to be released?

I'm guy that edits units to keep them up to date and balances stats. Hammered or Xwhyzed could give you a better answer. Haven't seen them in a while. Try sending them a private message.

Contacting them won't help. Both didn't connect since August!

Civis

I have a problem, in the campaign i can't see the picture of the units but white icons. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Beowulf1990's Avatar Senator

Quick question here. If I use the custom campaign, does that include all the other features of the Ultimate campaign?
    En Romanos, rerum dominos, gentemque togatam!

Nope, just those that have been used in the CBelli campaign. For example, in CB factions start with a lot of money like the Ultimate campaign.