Thread: Quick and Historical Battles Crash the game?

Default Quick and Historical Battles Crash the game?

Just as the topic says, Quick and Historical Battles crash the game. They almost finish loading and just exit to the Desktop. I dunno if I missed somewhere in the Readme where it says you can't play em anymore, but meh. No mods cept for SPQR, and it's all up to date. "GatesofFire was in the Historical battles when i looked for the first time, that didn't work either, so I deleted it, and nothing changed, cept it's not there now. Nothing else works.

So what's the problem? The Campaign still works fine.

Sounds like you have other mods stuff in the SPQR game also. I never added Gates of Fire to historical Battles. ;-)

ALSO 2 of teh hsitorical battles do crash those are fix for 5.0 but the rest should work. But again they will not work if you did NOT follow the install instructions.

You need to delete the RTW directory after uninstall, because Mods will leave their stuff in there, as the RTW uninstall doesnt remove modded files.

I suggest you uninstall and following the install instruction or you will mostl iely have more issues.

Lt1956
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004