Thread: [RS 2.0] -Steppe Factions- Cavalry Price adjustment 1.1

DarthLazy's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default [RS 2.0] -Steppe Factions- Cavalry Price adjustment 1.1

Simple submod, all Cavalry Prices Increased by 2x.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Go to Play_Scythia/Data in your RS2 Folder
    2. Rename the "export_descr_unit" to "export_descr_unit(default)" and keep it as a backup. THIS STEP IS NECESSARY DO NOT SKIP
    3. Copy my EDU in the same folder (Play_Scythia/Data) and remove the faction name (SCYTHIA/SARMATIA/PARTHIA)

The obvious downside to these is that the AI wont be able to recruit the regional cavalry that are shared by some factions (thrakian chosen hippies are available to scythia and dacia both)so often because of the increased priced. But most high tier cavalry of other factions is unaffected.

This is still BETA. Tell me whats overpriced and I will fix it if stated reason is reasonable .

I do not advise replacing the Scythia campaign since I WILL NOT be able to provide a backup for it. THe rest are all good

#Units affected

Scythian Campaign- 17
    Parthia Campain -134 Yes Im still working on this. I used a batch process so its still a bit faulty. Il remove some units later
    Sarmatia- 20~

This is savegame compatible

Also, IMPORTANT if a unit costs only 1,2,3,4 denarii report immedietly. This is because of an error in caligula where when it multiplies it add a comma.
    Last edited by DarthLazy; September 30, 2010 at 05:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Real imperialism is shown by Western apologists who are defending Ukraine's brutal occupation of Novorossija.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Sovereignty of Ukraine was recognized by Yeltsin and died with him.