Thread: Lets give the Guns to the Huns

Brutalsubtlety's Avatar Decanus

Icon14 Lets give the Guns to the Huns

I was hoping that some first-rate fellow would be able to be of assistance, with an ongoing nuisance.
    Could somebody, somewhere, allow Austria access to all the canons available to France. I ask this not to further some historic grievance only because I get bored playing Austria for the simple reason a thorough lack of artillery (well any of the fun artillery.) frightfully repentant to cause any indignation. Lets give the Guns to the Huns

Default Re: Lets give the Guns to the Huns

Have you tried the DAM mod (diverse artilery mod) it gives a good range of arty to all factions but yes them huns get them some fun guns

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Brutalsubtlety's Avatar Decanus

Icon10 Re: Lets give the Guns to the Huns

Yea thank you I have indeed tried this mod, my only issue is it alters the trajectory and performance of all the "Huns guns" I was just hoping for a straight up clone of what the French have in vanilla; with maybe even a Russian unicorn/ or an Ottoman 64pd? Only using the vanilla ranges.

I understand that this is a little cheeky given my demands are made without any groundwork having been laid. (I can't seem to mod to save my life)

Uncle Owen: That wizard is just a crazy old man. Now, tomorrow I want you to take that R2 unit to Anchorhead and have it's memory erased. That'll be the end of it. It belongs to us now.
    Luke: But what if this Obi-Wan comes looking for him?
    Uncle Owen: He won't. I don't think he exists anymore. He died about the same time as your father.
    Luke: He knew my father?
    Uncle Owen: I told you to forget it.