Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 3.0 Discussion

Scorpius Centaurus's Avatar Miles

Default Re: 2.2 Patch Discussion

Custom settlements is my number one wish to be included in the next patch. I would also like to see some new strat models. The model for the dwarf spy is suspiciously very tall for a dwarf, and the elf diplomat models being used are still the Vanilla Middle Eastern ones. Also a small, yet very nice addition would be new watch towers, instead of the generic vanillas. You can have different watch towers per culture I believe.

Moneybags14's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Deedlit View Post
    You mean actual axes? and not textureless black javlins?
    Yes, that is what i mean. And there is a submod that has imported axes and has it working.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Moneybags14; September 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags14 View Post
    Yes, that is what i mean. And there is a submod that has imported axes and has it working.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nice!

Zack-Stefy's Avatar Decanus

2.2 needs more units,reworked elf units, and many units from the submods and giants!

Some good suggestions so far such as submod inclusions (axes, hero models, etc) and I think I read something about a "Good side" crusade. I'm not sure how popular it would be since there was resistance to the Roman Senate and to the Papacy but we could always try to create the White Counsel, even if it would be tricky with Saurman already being "evil." If someone wanted to take it far enough...there could even be "elections" for head of the Counsel. Not sure if it would be an addition everyone would welcome. Of course, there is nothing I would support more than custom cities and nothing I do worse than mapping!
    Total War addict since the beginning.

I would like to see work done on trolls, one I am not a guy that thinks that trolls are overpowered. Olag Hai I personally think should have an armor rating of about 15 maybe even 20(impervious to most archers) lowered defense skill to compensate somewhat. the arc of their club is their main source of defense skill in my mind. Cave trolls are kinda of the same thing.. Mountain trolls come closest to the hobbit trolls, slightly better armor upgradeable early and most importantly fewer lives say 4 instead of 6 but larger units of this breed 24 instead of 12.

Olag Hai are bastards with 17 armor, but beatable with infantry I just don't think archers should really be able to hurt trolls. To me they just look like something that could be an enormous pin cushion.
    Last edited by muller227; September 27, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

Rero's Avatar Senator

the snow trolls should be softened they look to pointy
    Emi master race!
    TheIncendiaryPig

By the way MODs , what have you been thinking about implementing?

Muffer Nl's Avatar Praefectus

Some good suggestions so far such as submod inclusions (axes, hero models, etc) and I think I read something about a "Good side" crusade. I'm not sure how popular it would be since there was resistance to the Roman Senate and to the Papacy but we could always try to create the White Counsel, even if it would be tricky with Saurman already being "evil." If someone wanted to take it far enough...there could even be "elections" for head of the Counsel. Not sure if it would be an addition everyone would welcome. Of course, there is nothing I would support more than custom cities and nothing I do worse than mapping!
    Sadly deemed impossible.

Yeah...they would have to share a "religion" i guess....wouldn't they?
    Total War addict since the beginning.

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by jackenbu2 View Post
    Yeah...they would have to share a "religion" i guess....wouldn't they?
    yes just like in M2TW only the christians and muslims could help only christians and muslims
    We all die, its just a matter of how.... and when
    -William Wallace

I heard that KK was working on a new patch and in custom settlements!?!?!?!?
    But this guy is truly fantastic, i was thinking that after the 2.1 (who is a good equilibrate version) he would take a huge break but no...He just continue trying to make us enjoying more and more the mod ! I just don't know how to thanks him, i just feel the need to pay a tribute to this guy, it's just so rare to get good games these times! And it's FREE!!! I just feel unpolite by downloading the mod or asking suggestions for new versions when i know how much work it needed.
    Sad that the only thing i can do to thanks him is to say: THANKS KING KONG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac-Picsou View Post
    I heard that KK was working on a new patch and in custom settlements!?!?!?!?
    But this guy is truly fantastic, i was thinking that after the 2.1 (who is a good equilibrate version) he would take a huge break but no...He just continue trying to make us enjoying more and more the mod ! I just don't know how to thanks him, i just feel the need to pay a tribute to this guy, it's just so rare to get good games these times! And it's FREE!!! I just feel unpolite by downloading the mod or asking suggestions for new versions when i know how much work it needed.
    Sad that the only thing i can do to thanks him is to say: THANKS KING KONG!!!!
    Thats true! Thanks almighty KK

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Basileutatos View Post
    Thats true! Thanks almighty KK
    Yeah, the guys doing good.

The Record of Lodoss War, The Mother of all Epic High Fantasy stories.

I want Epic Awesomeness in 2.2 patch. Do you think TA team will provide this feature?

Do we need more than 2 or 3 religions? The evil side is not divided into , Isengard , orc, southerling, easterner. Why should men and numenor be divided? No one will attack good side factions when playing good side factions to get the full experience of rohan not being able to train anything in minas tirith for years.

Perhaps good and evil cultures would suffice and it would be easier to jihad.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Neige Noire View Post
    I want Epic Awesomeness in 2.2 patch. Do you think TA team will provide this feature?
    100 %

Quote Originally Posted by Neige Noire View Post
    It is already provided

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindel The Tukker View Post
    It is already provided

@MBA, cool!!!

@Glorfindel, Oh.. yeah, I forgot about it. Well, in that case I hope they expand it and add to it. It's really my favourite feature. :]