Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Recruitment Agency

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Recruitment Agency

2d artist looking for work.

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Nedim View Post
    2d artist looking for work.
    hey man, i got yor contact, but i'm currently busy so i'll contact you on 1st of september.
    are yo interested in working images of leaders and stuff?
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Yes I am, I dont know if you done the banners for the Bosnian army, I could also do that.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Yeap they were done by Matthaeus a long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Matthĉus View Post

Bosnian banners.
    Note COA of Sanković, Kortomanić, Vukčić, H.V. Hrvatinić, Vlatković, Kosača and other noble families. there is some compression on this picture - banners are in fact nicer in game.

In the 14th and 15th centuries, the Habsburgs began to accumulate other provinces in the vicinity of the Duchy of Austria, which remained a small territory along the Danube, and Styria, which they had acquired from Ottokar along with Austria. Carinthia and Carniola came under Habsburg rule in 1335, Tyrol in 1363. These provinces, together, became known as the Habsburg Hereditary Lands, although they were sometimes all lumped together simply as Austria.[3]

Following the notable but short reign of Rudolf IV (the first to claim the title of Archduke of Austria), his brothers Albert III and Leopold III split the realms in the Treaty of Neuberg in 1379. Albert retained Austria proper, while Leopold took the remaining territories. In 1402, there was another split in the Leopoldian line, when Ernest the Iron took Inner Austria (Styria, Carinthia and Carniola) and Frederick IV became ruler of Tyrol and Further Austria. The territories were only reunified by Ernest's son Frederick V (Frederick III as Holy Roman Emperor), when the Albertinian line (1457) and the Elder Tyrolean line (1490) had become extinct.

In 1438, Duke Albert V of Austria was chosen as the successor to his father-in-law, Emperor Sigismund. Although Albert himself only reigned for a year, from then on, every emperor was a Habsburg, with only one exception. The Habsburgs began also to accumulate lands far from the Hereditary Lands. In 1477, the Archduke Maximilian, only son of Emperor Frederick III, married the heiress of Burgundy, thus acquiring most of the Low Countries for the family. His son Philip the Fair married the heiress of Castile and Aragon, and thus acquired Spain and its Italian, African, and New World appendages for the Habsburgs. The Habsburgs' hereditary territories, however, were soon separated from this enormous empire when, in 1520, Emperor Charles V left them to the rule of his brother, Ferdinand.

FROM WIKIPEDIA ABOUT AUSTRIA.

I DONT PROMISE NOTHING, BUT I WILL TRY TO FIND SOMETHING ABOUT AUSTRIA IN A CITY LIBRARY, CUZ ITS FREE...

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Yeap they were done by Matthaeus a long time ago
    Mine are better. You can find them at bosnian kingdom thread.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

because I went in all the history of Naples I will try to write what I found out but man that is hard to understand with all those internal struggles for power but what a time for Total War! a well picked timeframe and above all place for history to be re-writen! I found in my readings another very interesting part of the map that I considered well "in plus"... You did well to choose Italy too! what events happened there! and not only Italy is envolved but Peninsular Greece too! very nice! So it will be a Habsburg-Anjou-Aragon-Palaiologos marathone huh!?
    Last edited by Visarion; January 29, 2012 at 04:54 AM.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

+Serbs+Bulgars+Romanians and lets not forget mighty Ottomans!

Im very experienced TW players with years of experience playing all TW games and most mods ever release. Im interested in this mod, dunno if you need someone for testing i could give a hand like tester for balancing nations, units stats, cost, suggestions for AI improvements etc

just a warning im usually very critic oriented,there is none TW mods or vanilla game that i did not change stats and spend huge amount of time testing for as much realistic and balance as it possible. im gladly would give mine free time to make this mod better as much as i can.

i also speak Serbian

Hey mate the team would definetly appreciate any sort of help. At the moment we don't have much in the way of stats for any factions, we're leaving that to the end. First we want to have the graphic side of things done and then move into that. But welcome to the forum, let us know your ideas, we're always happy to hear fresh thoughts from people!

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

don't worry wallachian, i have already contacted him...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

romanian looking for work.what do you guys need for the moment?

What have you got ?(like modelling, skinning, photoshop etc.)

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

They find modeller, skinner...me
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

I know photoshop pretty well, but i will try to learn modelling and skinnig if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lü Bu View Post
    They find modeller, skinner...me
    Indeed, all hail Lü Bu our newest member

Quote Originally Posted by Moldavian View Post
    I know photoshop pretty well, but i will try to learn modelling and skinnig if needed.
    Do you have some photoshop work to show us mate? We always welcome people that are willing to help but they must show that they are dedicated and willing to put in the work. Too many times people offered to help but then they either dissappeared or just didn't do anything.

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    Indeed, all hail Lü Bu our newest member

Great stuff, look forward to seeing the results

Signature made by Joar

Laetus

Hi guys, my girlfriend asked me to help you (she is from Croatia and is a huge total war fan), so I am here, although I dont know if you need my help.
    I am an expert in medieval arms and armour, as well as in medieval warfare. I work as a guide in Higgins Armory Museum in Worcester, MA.
    So if you need my kind of expertise I would gladly help and advise you on the looks and equipment of medieval soldiers and rable.
    Good luck, and keep up the good work

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Well, for starters, you can certainly have a look at the released previews and also this thread. I guess the preview that would be closest to your expertise would be the Ragusans, unless you're familiar with Eastern European equipment in general as well?
    Last edited by NikeBG; July 05, 2012 at 07:12 AM.

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

Mefisto, we will be in touch...
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast