Thread: recruiment

Default recruiment

hi there. im known as {spid}casanova on tw, but i wanna join another clan...lets jst say becoz of personality differences. any chance i can join this 1? cheers.

This kind of isn't a clan, it is a "mod community", which share their experiences with each other. Sorry to disappoint you though!

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.

but it says SPQR

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Yeah the SPQR mod...
    As makeshift said, its more of a community than a clan.

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by New Casanova
    but it says SPQR
    If you didn't know already, SPQR is the latin abbreviation for Senatus Populusque Romanorum, or the Senate and People of Rome. This mod changes the game to be much, much harder, and a lot more fun for roman players. Single player only, I believe.

I think so, but you will have to ask Lt - the "leader" and creator of the mod.

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious" - Alan Minter
    "When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her." - Sacha Guitry.
    "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" - Steven Wright.