Thread: Persistent World is the greatest role play multiplayer MOD ever.My story of the epic night

Default Persistent World is the greatest role play multiplayer MOD ever.My story of the epic night

This is the most interesting role play MOD ever

In this MOD you can be a serf to mine or a trader to trade goods in the castle to make money

Or be a bandit to rob those traders and serfs on their way

Or simply join a kingdom band up with others to capture castle and collect tax on the traders and serfs

The new map on RCC server has been changed to 5 castles ,several villages and 1 town ,1 changed mine

My story of the epic night

I started off being a serf to make enough money before I joined the red kingdom

We ,the red kingdom, were strong and dominant in the map

We lined up, ready to head off to siege the blue castle

We took the blue castle with ease but we didnt wanna stay there so we were having a meeting at townwatch to decide which castle we should stay

On our way back to red castle ,we disarmed a bandit and arrested him.We put him in our prison.

We tortured and ordered him to dance to save his life

And in the end , we killed him

Two gold faction soldiers came to our castle claiming they are mercenaries

Our lord employed them to scout around see what factions are up in the map

The gold soldiers came back to report ,and I was asked to pay them 4000 each by the lord
    I earned thousands of money by taxing civilians and serfs

We were asked protection by civilians and serfs ,We rode out to safe the mine

Our lord's horse was killed.As a loyal knight ,I dismounted and gave my horse to our lord

After the gold faction took over the blue castle ,We negotiated with them

Innos's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Persistent World is the greatest role play multiplayer MOD ever.My story of the epic night

Nice, might have to download this .
    U.L.B.C. | W.B.C.

"Rowing is the only sport that originated as a form of capital punishment."

Default Re: Persistent World is the greatest role play multiplayer MOD ever.My story of the epic night

Does it your save your progress from one day to the next or do you have to start again every time you join the server?

Quote Originally Posted by General Brittanicus View Post
    Does it your save your progress from one day to the next or do you have to start again every time you join the server?
    u have to start over every time u log in the game

but I dont think u need to save ur stats or money in the game

like the money in the game is constantly being spent everytime u die in the game u lose all ur gears so u cant save much money unless u wanna do nothing but trading or mining which is rather boring. U keep spending money as long as u die

we dont level up or what in the game either
    Last edited by hakjimmy; October 02, 2010 at 01:42 PM.

u have to start over every time u log in the game
    this doesn't interest me.