Thread: (Proposal) Star Wars: the Clone Wars mod.

Default (Proposal) Star Wars: the Clone Wars mod.

It will surely be a smart idea to make a mod about this particular war. I think that it won't be so difficult, the modder(s) will just have to create some new units and change some of the features of the game. For example there was a laser fire mod for Empire: Total War, in wich muskets fire laser shots instead of lead balls. I thank everyone that will support my idea, even by adding something that I may have forget.

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Default Re: (Proposal) Star Wars: the Clone Wars mod.

There is a starwars mod for empire, i cant see one happening for napoleon, its just too limited...

The starwars mod for ETW just closed after a team member announced that it was dead. I guess you could try a star wars invasion mod with the old map, but you'd need a hell of a long time and several very talented modellers and animators(which are in short supply already). if you're interested in such a mod, I suggest you pm the old ETW team and see how feasible it is. Though I doubt you'll like the answer

Also, where may I find this laser mod?
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

lol

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Lets be fair. We knew where this topic was going before it was even brought about.

The only interesting mod is TGW because it adds something new... all the others are like cheap cola... so many brands each with the same taste.

That super power mod with the nuke things is funny cause it adds something new but you can't really base it on anything.

I'd like to see a more melee focussed mod for either Napo or ETW but to be honest none of them have mods which stand out except TGW for NTW and DMUC for ETW.

EDIT - Zulu and Khartum also look good as they too are different but I still need to see them
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by 007Jua007 View Post
    lol
    [Col] RO Citizen

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

starwars? soo lolzed actually

A 1500-1680 Total War FTW!!!

I have seen a mod called Avatar: Total War....

I believe anything is possible

Hey, look at that, I just posted a proposal for a Star Wars mod as well. I don't know anything about modding, but, I do know that there is a Star Wars mod for just about every game anyone has ever modded. I even saw one for Red Faction today. Pretty amazing things have been done when it comes to mods. I really hope someone can pull it off, or even try, but am not getting my hopes up atm.

NTW is very limited
    It's all just a game!