Thread: Hey there team!

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Hey there team!

Hello, BGTW team members! I am creating a mod set in the late dark ages/early middle ages. I was just wondering if you had any extra units I could use for Bulgaria. If you don't, i understand. All credit will be given to you of course.
    If you do not, could I get your advice on Unit Roster, town/region names? Thanks for any help you can give guys!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Hey there team!

Hi, look here for advice about roster.
    Regarding towns/regions we still have not began work on camp. map, so I can't help you much.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Default Re: Hey there team!

Nah, our 3.0 roster is good only in its appearance, but considering Heiğinn Veğr starts around 968 (IIRC) and Bulgaria is quite Christian by that time, I'd say a mix with the units from the already released versions would be better, especially considering how close our early campaign is (1072, just a century later). Of course, in all cases it would need some reworking to fit the time period better.
    As for the towns and regions - how many do you need for Bulgaria?