Page 51 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4234

Thread: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Leggy's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // NEW VERSION 3.0 RELEASED!!! // [including easy to use installer]

Quote Originally Posted by Halvar von Flake View Post
    No, no misunderstood! Frodo remains general unit but not so easy detectable on the strat map...

So... A semi-General and a Semi-Spy?

Halvar von Flake's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // NEW VERSION 3.0 RELEASED!!! // [including easy to use installer]

Quote Originally Posted by 2-D Ron View Post
    So how does it actually work, does Frodo randomly appear from region to region with the Ring when your looking for the Ring?
    Don't know either...but it is a fascinating feature of LotR-TW!

EDIT: You can detect Frodo with spies and when you encounter him with units on his location.

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy View Post
    So... A semi-General and a Semi-Spy?
    I guess...yes!
    Last edited by Halvar von Flake; October 20, 2011 at 06:47 PM.

so does anybody know how to make sauron move-or I have some kind of bug??
    I delivered one ring to him and get some bonus in army but still cant move him??
    for 10 turns?

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

I found a few spelling mistakes:
    {REACHED_MORIA_BODY}You have reached Moria. One of the first settlements of the Dwarfs founded by Durin, the first king of the Longbeards, in the first age. Moria, also known as Khazad-dûm or Dwarrowdelf, lies beneath the three mountains named Baranzinbar, Zirakzigil and Bundushathûr. Moria is not only important for its spiritual value or the size of the settlement, but mostly because the precious metal Mithril which can be mined here.
    During the first and second age Moria became a great settlement which where allied with both Elves and Men. During this period the door of Moria was created by the Dwarf Narvi and the Elf Celebrimbor. The dwarfs expanded Moria into a seven level settlement with a great hall, many rooms like the chamber of Mazarbul, tunnels, Durin's bridge and the Endless stairs which ascended from the lowest dungeon to the highest Peak, where i terminated within Durin's Tower on top of the Zirakzigil.
    Moria even survived the attacks of Sauron but finally the settlement was lost to a demon which could not be harmed by steel nor stone. In the deepness of Khazad-dûm a Balrog of Morgoth awoke cause of the mithril mining and he killed king Durin the sixth and his son Náin. The dwarves had no choice but to abandon Moria and relocated to Erebor.
    Many centuries later, in 2790, driven from Erebor by the dragon Smaug, Thrór, heir of Durin, attempted to re-enter his ancestral home despite warnings not to. He was slain by the Orc chieftain Azog, a murder that precipitated The War of the Dwarves and Orcs culminating in a bloody battle outside Moria's eastern gates nine years later. The Dwarves were victorious but at a bitter cost and did not had the strength to face the Balrog, so once more Moria was lost and the Dwarves abandoned their campaign..
    should be:
    {REACHED_MORIA_BODY}You have reached Moria. One of the first settlements of the Dwarves founded by Durin, the first king of the Longbeards, in the first age. Moria, also known as Khazad-dûm or Dwarrowdelf, lies beneath the three mountains named Baranzinbar, Zirakzigil and Bundushathûr. Moria is not only important for its spiritual value or the size of the settlement, but mostly because the precious metal Mithril which can be mined here.
    During the first and second age Moria became a great settlement which was(not sure about this one) allied with both Elves and Men. During this period the door of Moria was created by the Dwarf Narvi and the Elf Celebrimbor. The dwarfs expanded Moria into a seven level settlement with a great hall, many rooms like the chamber of Mazarbul, tunnels, Durin's bridge and the Endless stairs which ascended from the lowest dungeon to the highest Peak, where it terminated within Durin's Tower on top of the Zirakzigil.
    Moria even survived the attacks of Sauron but finally the settlement was lost to a demon which could not be harmed by steel nor stone. In the deepness of Khazad-dûm a Balrog of Morgoth awoke cause of the mithril mining and he killed king Durin the sixth and his son Náin. The dwarves had no choice but to abandon Moria and relocated to Erebor.
    Many centuries later, in 2790, driven from Erebor by the dragon Smaug, Thrór, heir of Durin, attempted to re-enter his ancestral home despite warnings not to. He was slain by the Orc chieftain Azog, a murder that precipitated The War of the Dwarves and Orcs culminating in a bloody battle outside Moria's eastern gates nine years later. The Dwarves were victorious but at a bitter cost and did not had the strength to face the Balrog, so once more Moria was lost and the Dwarves abandoned their campaign..

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by killersmurf View Post
    I found a few spelling mistakes
    No point Quoting whole posts..
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; October 22, 2011 at 12:58 AM.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Have a small problem. When I play with this mod on as Eriador and I start with Arnor, the campaign textures for Frodo and Aragorn get messed up. They look like the heretics from vanilla with golden cloth instead of dark grey. When I put Aragorn outside of a settlement at turn 1 it doesn't happen but the minute I put him in a settlement the texture changes to the weird one again. Frodo gets messed up every time.
    Anyone know how I could fix this?
    Thx

rules all

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Sounds like a problem with the Level being given to these characters via traits. I reckon the Levels are too high, pointing them at the Guide ('heretic') models instead of the correct ones.

Total Diplomacy introduces these Guide models but I don't have a copy of this compilation so I can't check it myself.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

I did it!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nice videoevent but i had to click it away asap because it crashed when i was watching it longer. Tried it five times. Everytime ctd.

But now Mordor became undestroyable

After heavy loading. Mordor decided to move on.

But all rebel settlements are empty and their factionleader- and heir can´t be killed...

And the attackable hordestacks that spawned are generals.

I´m on my way to revive gondor and then i´ll start a new campaign. I can´t remeber that i´ve ever played a campaign for so long

Halvar von Flake's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Khales View Post
    I did it!

Nice videoevent but i had to click it away asap because it crashed when i was watching it longer. Tried it five times. Everytime ctd.

But now Mordor became undestroyable

After heavy loading. Mordor decided to move on.

But all rebel settlements are empty and their factionleader- and heir can´t be killed...

And the attackable hordestacks that spawned are generals.

I´m on my way to revive gondor and then i´ll start a new campaign. I can´t remeber that i´ve ever played a campaign for so long
    Congratulations, Khales! What do you mean by "But now Mordor became undestroyable "?

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Halvar von Flake View Post
    Congratulations, Khales! What do you mean by "But now Mordor became undestroyable "?
    Seems to be a bug with the horde-script combined with the dectruction of mordor while throwing the ring into mount doom

Normally the new horde armies should have the new factionleader- and heir. But somehow the previous factionleader- and heir remained and are attackable but they don´t carry a flag as you can see and they just make a step back as if they would retreat from battle. But...they always retreat. I can´t fight them. They are ghostunits or whatever. I also can´t select them with spies or diplomats. And so i couldn´t destroy Mordor finally.

Currently i´m playing without horde- and re-emergent factions-script to see how that works then.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428184

Can you include this mod in the selection. It fixes the money and spawn AI scripts to be more fair. It doesn't remove them but alters them so that the ai gets more help as it loses territory but doesn't get wave after wave of respawning stacks like it does now.

Great compilation !
    I have a question: is it possible to re-acrivate AUM in a second time?I declined it in the first turn and now I am repented

Baron, great mod Love it but had a few problems with unit cards and skins so far...

Clean install 2.1 with your version 3 and bugfixer and mercenaries submod

The following show peasant unit cards and silver skins...

-isengard beserkers
    -isegard heavy uruk hai
    -bandoboras archers
    -gondor fountain guard
    and also a few more units in eriador.

Would it be possibly that the mercenary mod in not compatible? any help much appreciated, like i said love the mod just want to get the skins sorted dont know whether it would be something ive done.

Thaks Baron

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

This is defenitely not compatible with the mercenary mod

oohh ok thanks killersmurf do you reckon it could be this which is resulting is missing unit cards and textures? love playing it but have no idea outside of installing the mods

Can someone help me ?

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Not possible I'm afraid. You'll need to restart the campaign.

Ok , thanks a lot

Baron Samedi's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by braindead01 View Post
    so does anybody know how to make sauron move-or I have some kind of bug??
    I delivered one ring to him and get some bonus in army but still cant move him??
    for 10 turns?
    Did you correctly move the one ring ancillary from the general who originally had it to Sauron?

@killersmurf
    Thx for the spelling fixes. I will change it for possible future patches/versions.

Quote Originally Posted by WARdrobe View Post
    Have a small problem. When I play with this mod on as Eriador and I start with Arnor, the campaign textures for Frodo and Aragorn get messed up. They look like the heretics from vanilla with golden cloth instead of dark grey. When I put Aragorn outside of a settlement at turn 1 it doesn't happen but the minute I put him in a settlement the texture changes to the weird one again. Frodo gets messed up every time.
    Anyone know how I could fix this?
    Thx
    I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khales View Post
    Seems to be a bug with the horde-script combined with the dectruction of mordor while throwing the ring into mount doom

Normally the new horde armies should have the new factionleader- and heir. But somehow the previous factionleader- and heir remained and are attackable but they don´t carry a flag as you can see and they just make a step back as if they would retreat from battle. But...they always retreat. I can´t fight them. They are ghostunits or whatever. I also can´t select them with spies or diplomats. And so i couldn´t destroy Mordor finally.

Currently i´m playing without horde- and re-emergent factions-script to see how that works then.
    Will check if it's possible to destroy Mordor when playing with the horde-script.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalhokage View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428184

Can you include this mod in the selection. It fixes the money and spawn AI scripts to be more fair. It doesn't remove them but alters them so that the ai gets more help as it loses territory but doesn't get wave after wave of respawning stacks like it does now.
    I think it's better to make the vanilla-spawn script optional rather than replacing them with another script.

Note: Thanks to killersmurf it's possible to play the fellowship campaign with this compilation installed, so that you don't need uninstall. Instructions are added to OP.
    Under the patronage of MasterBigAb

I did but I dont know why is this?
    maybe some files of frome are still in there (in mods)?
    i will clean it and install again-btw thanks for answering