Page 4 of 212 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Baron Samedi's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1

Quote Originally Posted by -o¿o- View Post
    Also how many palantirs is there in the mod?
    There are 8 different triggers to acquire the palantir, but some of them wil only be triggered if another type doesn't exact in the game. So there are basically 4 different palantirs that can exist at the same time (ithil, orthanc, anor, elostirion).

As for the (possible) negative effects of using the palantir I have made my decision what it will be. But it think it will be more fun to keep it a surprise, because I want people to play and test my palantir-script. Thanks for all the suggestions btw (expect some +rep coming in)

Anyways once I have finished the palantir-script, I will finalize & test the elven-reforging script (it will be very different from the original one in ME-lore submod). Everything else is aleady implemented. The release will be probably tomorrow if all goes well.
    Last edited by Baron Samedi; September 26, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Under the patronage of MasterBigAb

An idea for a disadvantage for the Palantir. All enemy stacks (like in Diplomacy enemy) will be doubled (you know how Sauron made his forces seem huge and how Aragorn made him look like a king with the ring when "fighting" with sauron).

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

so baron did u want my help?
    We all die, its just a matter of how.... and when
    -William Wallace

Valandur's Avatar Campidoctor

When is the estimated release of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann View Post
    They would be incorrect. The only path to happiness is through Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    The release will be probably tomorrow if all goes well.

signature and avatar were made by Grímbóld'

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

can wait to help you test this
    -William Wallace

Fingon NL's Avatar Centenarius

1 more day if we're lucky, can't wait

''Beneath the gold, bitter steel"

Valandur's Avatar Campidoctor

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann View Post
    They would be incorrect. The only path to happiness is through Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by W1Z21 View Post
    so baron did u want my help?
    Not at the moment, but thanks for your offer

Progress:
    I have finished the palantir-script and I have tested the reworked elven reforging-concept from ME-lore. This concept is based on the latest plan by Louis Lux (since it is WIP, you can follow it's progress here). I think it is good to explain how it all the mechanics work in this compilation:

High Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Mithlond, Harlindon, Forlindon, Imladris, Emyn-Beraid, Eregion, Druwaith-Iaur, Enedwaith
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Lindon
    • develop Imladris & Eregion to city in case they aren't already
    • build the history guild in Imladris, build the jewel-smith guild in Eregion
    • you will be given the option to form Lindon, after this you can recruit Smiths of Eregion in Eregion (after you have at least 80% culture) and Warriors of Mithlond in Forlindon , Harlindon and Mithlond
    For Silvan Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Lothlorien ,Celebrant ,West-Mirkwood, Deep-Mirkwood, Central-Mirkwood, New_Mirkwood, Elven-Mirkwood
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Woodland
    • develop Dol Guldur (= Amon Lanc after you take it) & Thranduil's Halls to city in case they aren't already
    • build the forester guild in Amon Lanc, build the dance guild in Thranduil's Halls.
    • you will be given the option to form a new Sindarin kingdom, after this you can build ent-houses in regions that have the ''forest''-resource and furthermore you can recruit ents (after you have at least 80% culture)
    All the above is also summarized in the ancillary descriptions of the faction leaders of both factions at the start of the game in case you forget what you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by W1Z21 View Post
    i prolly wont use the palentir because i would rather use toggle_fow than give my generals bad traits...

But thats cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post
    Progress:
    I have finished the palantir-script and I have tested the reworked elven reforging-concept from ME-lore. This concept is based on the latest plan by Louis Lux (since it is WIP, you can follow it's progress here). I think it is good to explain how it all the mechanics work in this compilation:

High Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Mithlond, Harlindon, Forlindon, Imladris, Emyn-Beraid, Eregion, Druwaith-Iaur, Enedwaith
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Lindon
    • develop Imladris & Eregion to city in case they aren't already
    • build the history guild in Imladris, build the jewel-smith guild in Eregion
    • you will be given the option to form Lindon, after this you can recruit Smiths of Eregion in Eregion (after you have at least 80% culture) and Warriors of Mithlond in Forlindon , Harlindon and Mithlond
    For Silvan Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Lothlorien ,Celebrant ,West-Mirkwood, Deep-Mirkwood, Central-Mirkwood, New_Mirkwood, Elven-Mirkwood
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Woodland
    • develop Dol Guldur (= Amon Lanc after you take it) & Thranduil's Halls to city in case they aren't already
    • build the forester guild in Amon Lanc, build the dance guild in Thranduil's Halls.
    • you will be given the option to form a new Sindarin kingdom, after this you can build ent-houses in regions that have the ''forest''-resource and furthermore you can recruit ents (after you have at least 80% culture)
    All the above is also summarized in the ancillary descriptions of the faction leaders of both factions at the start of the game in case you forget what you need to do.
    sounds great! cant wait to try it out!

Thank you Baron , it is a great compilation, maybe add the expanded family tree when it update to the 2.1tatw version ?

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Niftyeye View Post
    But thats cheating
    but so is useing the palenthir.. because it removes FoW andit says on the first popup dont use a fow remover so HA!!!
    -William Wallace

Cant wait! Baron you are killing me!!!

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

ok baron its today and i dont see it released... time to start killing kittens!
    -William Wallace

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Are all these scripts/game enhancements compatible with hotseat?

Version 1.0 is RELEASED.

It contains countless features which make every campaign you play unique. More importantly it will give you the option to play with the features you personally like. Keep an eye out on this thread since I will develop more gameplay features in the future. I will rely on you to improve this compilation further, so please report your gameplay experiences and any bugs you encounter. Also feel free to +rep all the contributors of this compilation.

For now enjoy!

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // Version 1.0 RELEASED

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! that great!
    +rep

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // Version 1.0 RELEASED

Sweetness! Just installed it and started a hotseat with my mates. We've done a few turns and so far it works great. Looking forward for the future releases, especially the immortal heroes. One of my mate playing as Rohan just killed Saruman in the second turn. lol

Jippiejajeeh! Great work Baron Saturday.

+rep
    Last edited by Miroslav Klose; September 28, 2010 at 09:03 AM.

Click here for the future Eurovision Songfestival winner
    The same brilliant person also made the BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I still love you Dutchies Tukker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahoma View Post
    Don't talk to my sister Paul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sparkle View Post
    But Nazis like ponies!