Page 10 of 212 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 3.1 // V5.0 RELEASED!!! //

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // Version 1.0 RELEASED

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoler View Post
    Great idea:

if we make this:

FactionType France (its Isengard) FactionIsLocal
    spawn_army (insert the spawning army script)

after that we can add an event to tell the player that he has a full stack there
    could be cool but it would offcourse need to be a yes or no event.. because some people don't care about lore and might want to keep an alliance with rohan..

i actually think a very difficult script for isengard with a choice to become evil instead of being evil from the start is way cooler with 2 unit rosters.. one with good merc units from different factions.. and the other the normal uruk/wildmen unit roster..

Default Re: Baron Samedi's Gameplay Enhancing Submods Compilation for TATW 2.1 // Version 1.0 RELEASED

Sorry baron, it was totally my mistake... In the end it was a corrupted file.. but now ive got it working YIPPEE... theres no sounds.... lol What do i do?...

Quote Originally Posted by avenging angel View Post
    Sorry baron, it was totally my mistake... In the end it was a corrupted file.. but now ive got it working YIPPEE... theres no sounds.... lol What do i do?...
    D'oh, c'mon, dude, install bugfixer !

W1Z21's Avatar Tiro

my mod for this will be up tommorrow!!!! (would be today but i have work)
    We all die, its just a matter of how.... and when
    -William Wallace

jản's Avatar █ kept in suspense █

///

May i suggest Germanicu5 mods (www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=304850) to be part of your compilation as well.

///

is this compatible with kaiser lotrmusic submod??

I think so, becase that changes only sounds, and this mod changes only scripts and events

Quote Originally Posted by alexis666 View Post
    is this compatible with kaiser lotrmusic submod??
    actually its not compatible with music mods... this mod changes the sound text files and because of this installing music mods over this will cause the sound to disappear...

signature and avatar were made by Grímbóld'

Hi, i think i am doing something wrong

I am the mod 2.1 version and downloaded this main download and bugfix.

When i try to extract the files to the folder it says to extract to, it says something like "Cannot create blablaetcetc file" So i press ok and it keeps going but every time i press ok a new one comes up, so im forced to hold the ESC button until it stops. i did that for both the main download and bug fix just to check, started the game up, played the campaign for 10 turns and nothing changed, never got any messages.

I tried uninstalling Third age total war and re-installing, it worked. Then tried this mod again, and i have the same problem.

It looks like a great mod and I'd love to use it, i never made an account here but i did just to post this question, i hope its fixable

Hi guys,
    I have a question about this submod, I wanted to know what exactly is the "Reforge the ancient Elven Kingdoms" thing made by Aikanar and Louis Lux because when I go on their page to have informations about that, I can't find anything... Are there really some conditions to fullfill? And if yes, what happens?
    Thanks for your answers

btw: Nice submod

Fingon NL's Avatar Centenarius

Please add Supermolers mini mod with good factions becoming evil end the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by Valaraukar View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have a question about this submod, I wanted to know what exactly is the "Reforge the ancient Elven Kingdoms" thing made by Aikanar and Louis Lux because when I go on their page to have informations about that, I can't find anything... Are there really some conditions to fullfill? And if yes, what happens?
    Thanks for your answers

btw: Nice submod
    High Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Mithlond, Harlindon, Forlindon, Imladris, Emyn-Beraid, Eregion, Druwaith-Iaur, Enedwaith
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Lindon
    • develop Imladris & Eregion to city in case they aren't already
    • build the history guild in Imladris, build the jewel-smith guild in Eregion
    • you will be given the option to form Lindon, after this you can recruit Smiths of Eregion in Eregion (after you have at least 80% culture) and Warriors of Mithlond in Forlindon , Harlindon and Mithlond

For Silvan Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Lothlorien ,Celebrant ,West-Mirkwood, Deep-Mirkwood, Central-Mirkwood, New_Mirkwood, Elven-Mirkwood
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Woodland
    • develop Dol Guldur (= Amon Lanc after you take it) & Thranduil's Halls to city in case they aren't already
    • build the forester guild in Amon Lanc, build the dance guild in Thranduil's Halls.
    • you will be given the option to form a new Sindarin kingdom, after this you can build ent-houses in regions that have the ''forest''-resource and furthermore you can recruit ents (after you have at least 80% culture)

''Beneath the gold, bitter steel"

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon NL View Post
    Please add Supermolers mini mod with good factions becoming evil end the other way around

High Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Mithlond, Harlindon, Forlindon, Imladris, Emyn-Beraid, Eregion, Druwaith-Iaur, Enedwaith
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Lindon
    • develop Imladris & Eregion to city in case they aren't already
    • build the history guild in Imladris, build the jewel-smith guild in Eregion
    • you will be given the option to form Lindon, after this you can recruit Smiths of Eregion in Eregion (after you have at least 80% culture) and Warriors of Mithlond in Forlindon , Harlindon and Mithlond

For Silvan Elves:
    • conquer and hold: Lothlorien ,Celebrant ,West-Mirkwood, Deep-Mirkwood, Central-Mirkwood, New_Mirkwood, Elven-Mirkwood
    • after you have done this you will be notified through a event that you have undertaken the first steps to reform Woodland
    • develop Dol Guldur (= Amon Lanc after you take it) & Thranduil's Halls to city in case they aren't already
    • build the forester guild in Amon Lanc, build the dance guild in Thranduil's Halls.
    • you will be given the option to form a new Sindarin kingdom, after this you can build ent-houses in regions that have the ''forest''-resource and furthermore you can recruit ents (after you have at least 80% culture)
    Thank you !!!!

Siddyus's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by ELB27 View Post
    actually its not compatible with music mods... this mod changes the sound text files and because of this installing music mods over this will cause the sound to disappear...
    I installed Kaiser's music mod with Baron's sub mod and the sounds works fine. Just apply the fix first then the Kaiser mod and it should be ok, at least in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by ELB27 View Post
    As long as this doesn't change descr_sounds_music, they are compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider128 View Post
    Hi, i think i am doing something wrong

I have the mod 2.1 version and downloaded this main download and bugfix.

When i try to extract the files to the folder it says to extract to, it says something like "Cannot create blablaetcetc file" So i press ok and it keeps going but every time i press ok a new one comes up, so im forced to hold the ESC button until it stops. i did that for both the main download and bug fix just to check, started the game up, played the campaign for 10 turns and nothing changed, never got any messages.

I tried uninstalling Third age total war and re-installing, it worked. Then tried this mod again, and i have the same problem.

It looks like a great mod and I'd love to use it, i never made an account here but i did just to post this question, i hope its fixable

Anyone, please help ?

I need help! 2 questions
    How do I change Aragon's bodyguard to mounted horse?
    After 2 turns, my Aragon campaign model magically changed to a hobbit? what the?
    I need to fix those two asap because I want to play it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Burn View Post
    I installed Kaiser's music mod with Baron's sub mod and the sounds works fine. Just apply the fix first then the Kaiser mod and it should be ok, at least in my game.
    really? when i installed it the sound disappeared completely... guess i should try again with the fix

signature and avatar were made by Grímbóld'

Question. It seems with Total Recruitment that the the maximum unit pool is 1.
    Why is this?
    Found fix
    Nevermind
    Last edited by BeingOwned:)SPQR; October 06, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

Because thats turn 1 on the pic, there were no time to new units come

And they are elite units, I think it will be still 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Raider128 View Post
    Anyone, please help ?
    I am sorry to be such a pain

But i do really wish to play this mod, if anyone can just say anything that may help me with my problem, even if it does not get fixed i would be grateful.