Thread: [sub mod] No Forts (Beta)

Default [sub mod] No Forts (Beta)

Alright, for those of you as disgusted with the Siege BAI as I am, here is the new version of No-Forts.

While tested and built off the RC 1.1.0 APE:TI, it should work just fine with the earlier version.

To use, download and unzip, then move .pack to your Empire Total War data folder.

Then, when starting up APE:TI, click "edit early" or "edit late", and add the pack to the mod listing, like so:

start Empire.exe mod noforts.pack; mod apeticust.pack; mod apeti_customcampaign.pack; mod apeti_modcore.pack; mod apeti_skins.pack; mod apeti_graphics.pack; mod apeti_DLC.pack; mod mod_smokeblood.pack; mod mod_xstraps.pack;

A no-forts/no-cities version will be coming out soon, but it will be dependent on a startpos.esf mod, as editing the building class listings does some really, really weird things.

THIS IS A BETA.
    I myself have experienced no crashes or bugs with this latest version, but have only fought battles in the North. If you download this and use it, I give no guarantee that it might not cause your head and/or computer to explode in to the coolest CGI since Blade Runner.

If you see any bugs, please:
    A. Reply Immediately
    B. In the reply, include the type of bug: floating enemies, enemy pathfinding, CTDs, ballistic errors, or others

and then

C. Include all the details of how you got this error to occur. It would be much appreciated if you would include a clearly labeled save game as well.
    Last edited by Santini; September 17, 2010 at 01:00 PM.