Thread: The survey....

Default The survey....

Has anyone else taken the CA survey? I take it from the survey that in the future they will be headed down the arcade/multi platform path....RTW2 on PS3 anyone?
    Your thoughts?

Default Re: The survey....

CA survey? Link...
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

If anyone can post the link to the survey i would appreciate it. I just remember their seemed to be a lot of questions regarding possible future releases on multi-platforms.

I took the survey. It was far too long and all over the place. It had no focus.

They did mention console development however I doubt that would work as CA releases games too buggy for console standards. CA needs to master PC development before they try consoles.
    The extra development time will allow us to finalize and polish Empire, making it the most accomplished and epic of the Total War series." said Kieran Brigden, Studio Communications Manager at The Creative Assembly. "There is a great deal of anticipation around Empire: Total War and we want to ensure that it is the benchmark for strategy games upon its release.