Thread: Reclaiming the Golden Age

Default Reclaiming the Golden Age

Howdy.

I'm considering purchasing NTW, and wondering if any of the Grognard's remain, and might be thinking back with misty eyes about the first Kampf um Europa.

Anyhow, considering putting together a crew now that I've graduated and am working a real job.

Lemmie know if you're interested, PM's especially

Hector Barbossa's Avatar Avast Ye Lubbers

Default Re: Reclaiming the Golden Age

Right the situation as far as i know it is that no more games old or new can be created due to bandwidth restrictions or some such.Best ask Major Darling to clarify this explanation, but i do know that no games are for the time being at least are going to be brought back or created.

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Theres already two NTW rpgs at the moment anyway...

Praepositus
    Citizen

If we are allowed to Santini, of course I'll join, and I'll help moderate like before if you want.

Oh, don't worry, after what happened here last time when we tried to start up, we'll defiantly be hosting the game forums elsewhere :-D

I'm just rallying the troops

Your advertising an outside RPG?

You're?

Answer the question, Mr. Santini

Is there a problem?

TWC is clearly unable to host new TW-community RPG's, which puts those of us wanting to create a new TWC CRPG in a seriously awkward position.

If I'm breaking a rule, please post a link to it.

Its just, if this is for an offsite game we cannot 'advertise' it without Hex's permission.. You could put it in the AAR section like YATS

"Unsolicited advertisement for any website, product, service, or facility not first approved by TWC staff"

I hardly think that a simple post asking if the old player core is still interested is unsolicited advertisement, especially as I haven't posted a single link or product name, or basically anything except "Hey, remember that awesome RPG we had? PM me if you'd like to give it another go"

Besides, if there was a way to run it here, and some way of knowing that we wouldn't just be getting our chains yanked, I'd be open to that idea.

I may have an idea... I shall get back to you once I talk to some people...

... wait a minute...

For those of you interested in apply for a posting in the upcoming KuE, I'd just like to let you know that we will be releasing a series of scenarios to test your command abilities, both tactical and strategic, to better allow us to place you correctly within the command structure.

Battle 1:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Defensive Engagement:
    Your division, the 3rd Light Division, is on the left flank of II. Korps' advance into Austria. As II. Korps pushes south, an Austrian counterattack has begun to develop to the east, and your Division is the only unit capable of keeping II. Korps' flank sealed.

You are to use every terrain and tactical advantage available to stop a force twice your size, and must inflict the largest enemy casualties possible, while still retaining future combat capability.

Scenario file coming soon

Battle 2:

Meeting engagement.

More info to follow

Battle 3:

Offensive engagement.

More info to follow

Scenario:

Korps Command: