Thread: Unlock Pre-order Unit mod proposal

Default Unlock Pre-order Unit mod proposal

I would like to see a simple mod that unlocks the pre-order units . Nice and easy.

WarnerVH's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Unlock Pre-order Unit mod proposal

What do you mean by pre order units? You mean the units from the Imperial NTW edition that you only get if you buy the Imperial edition?

I would simply say that if you are asking how to unlock units that are actually only usable by buying down loadable content then you will not find how or might even get the post removed or some other consequence.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by WarnerVH View Post
    What do you mean by pre order units? You mean the units from the Imperial NTW edition that you only get if you buy the Imperial edition?

I would simply say that if you are asking how to unlock units that are actually only usable by buying down loadable content then you will not find how or might even get the post removed or some other consequence.

Cheers!
    No not those units i have bought all the DLC for Napoleon and want to buy more , just the 4 units that were given for incentive for pre-ordering. E.g Scots greys, grand battery i have noticed some mods give you the scot greys already, so all i was asking for was a mod to unlock the 4 pre-order units.

1) HMS Elephant
    2) Scots greys
    3) The Grand Battery of Convention
    4) Towarczys

is it possible or Not

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Illegal to unlock dlc for free. It is however not illegal to create your own versions of the units so long as they use differntparts (there are a few around).

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Trying to unlock units you have not received legitimately is illegal under this site's Terms of Service.

Thread closed.