Thread: Uncommon Victors?

TRSjarmen's Avatar Semisalis

Default Uncommon Victors?

I am playing RTR 6.3 as the Sarmatians, and i have noticed that Numidia has overtaken Carthage. I always hoped it was possibly for this to happen, but in over a hundred different campaigns this is the first time i have ever seen this happen. In the same campaign Seleucia has overtaken most of the Ptolemy which also often doesn't happen often, though i have seen it before. I love these lovely surprises. Have you all surprises like these before whether it be this surprise or other things you have found surprising?

Seleucia dominating the Eastern fringe. Another would be when Macedon stretched into Seleucid territory to the "boot" of Italy (a surprise to me anyway). I barely held them off as Romans.
    Side note: I could imagine Numidia overtaking Carthage since their armies weren't as mobile as Numidia.
    There are three things I love son, and you're not one of them.

But Numidia sucks and so does Carthage but not as hard. But still, i can't imagine Tiny underpowered Numidia sacking the rich Carthage with a few good units (elephants). But i know one thing, Greeks rule all (i'm biased)

The most uncommon victor i saw was scythia occupying the entire northern europe. I've seen Numida taking over Carthage and Seleucids defeating Ptoles.

Oh well, isn't this part of the reason why we love the game? Every game we play is different in some ways.
    Half of life is getting people to go away.

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

Me as Sarmatia after 100 years discovering that the Iiberians had conquered all of Western Europene, save for Britain and Italy...

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

I have seen Iberia do very well on a few occasions. All the factions seem to get their place in the sun on occasion. Sarmatia sometimes does well, though more typically they tend to hold only the land not even the Brutii want. Their cities, or more accurately towns, are often filled with half wrecked structures they cannot afford to repair.

The Parthians pwning all of east, that was amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honor&Glory inspired by Archer
    How much will I pay to sit in front of a TV and chase polygons?

Zacheria's Avatar Civis

I am playing the Greek mod and numbia has taken Carthage in all three campains i have started.