Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Icon3 Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    did you instal after you installed version0.80,steviesubmod?
    here is link for it and info;STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

playing and testing it and everything seems too work great.
    Deleted map rwm, everything works fine now thank you.

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

really wierd..gives me error that can't find FA.bat file (( wile it is being unpacked..
    plz, anybody can help !! ((

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

stevietheconquer : look, if all of us downloaded from the same link and others can easylly unpack and play how come that when I unpacked from the same link it doesnt work..?
    should I reinstall MTW2 ?

ok now,better next time post in bugreports,mine mistake lol
    maybe you got vista and there are some old files left from earlier installation;if you got vista look too at:C:\USERS\ your administrator name\APPDATA\LOCAL\VIRTUALSTORE\PROGRAMFILES(x86)\SEGA and see if there are anny signs of medieval there if so then delete them all.

maybe delete your MODS\FA folder.

others i really don't know

maybe look at post 1 again and see installation info, maybe you missed something.
    good luck
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 06, 2011 at 03:58 PM.

Nice work. Thanks.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

I've been having a boatload of problem with filefront / gamefront in recent months... is it possible to have an alternative DL site?
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Valkar's Avatar Senator

Me too. I would really love this mod since it fleshes out the original game but a Gamefront Download NEVER starts on this computer.. I click the download button on Gamefront, and the only thing that happens, is that the page refreshes..

hi i looking for best mod for me and i will be happy when someone here tell me smthing about this mod. respectively smthing about AI campaign, battles. diplomacy some traits and scripts improvement? about others( factions, skins of units) i believe they are great. I played till now Stainless steel 6.4 with some submods and tried Bellum Crucis- but its still in releasing so its little bugged. So if someone can compare it i will be happy .Ty

your mod looks great pitty that this game has region limit and faction limit.

yes this is great mod!

hi mod looks great however game keeps crashing at faction selection screen is there anything i can do to stop this thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barryldn View Post
    hi mod looks great however game keeps crashing at faction selection screen is there anything i can do to stop this thanks
    maybe try little steviesubmod,look at the submod section.

hey stieve,looks like v0.8 has a lot of bugs and doesnt let peoples to play. looks like the first version is the less bugged one!!!its driving me crazy that i can play this great mode.
    Menteşe Bey: Türkmen Beylerim! Biz işgalci güçlerin emirlerini değil, milletin dilek ve isteklerini yerine getiren bir Sultanla birlikte oluruz. Gidilecek Uç kalmadı. Zulümden kaçmak milletin kaderi değildir Günbegün tükeniyoruz. Moğollar beylerimizi öldürüyor, malımızı mülkümüzü yok ediyor. Bu gidişata Türk Boyları daha ne kadar dayanabilir? Dilimizin yerini, Farsça ve Arapça aldı. Töremizi ve kimliğimizi koruyabilmek için verebileceğimiz canımızdan başka nemiz kaldı? Hepimizin yaşadığı bu baskı, sindirme, medeniyet haricine çıkarma ve yok etme faaliyetlerine ne zaman dur denilecek?

may i ask if you have plans to put in Teutonic Order as a faction to play as or are there in game as a unit maybe let crusader state have them. i have not downloaded this yet downloading now so i don't know if you have them in there the unit i mean i know the faction is not in there

umm i just downloaded it and i can't even get past the first turn of the game it keeps CTD is the guy still working on this or is this place dead

I've got two crazy questions to you:
    1.Are the Khevsurs recruitable only in late eras,or they're not recruitable at all and it's bug?
    2.How can I change the names of the units?

Quote Originally Posted by molashkre View Post
    I've got two crazy questions to you:
    1.Are the Khevsurs recruitable only in late eras,or they're not recruitable at all and it's bug?
    2.How can I change the names of the units?
    the khevsurs are recruitable as faction georgia, you need too build armoury castle.
    too change the names of the units;go too FA\data\text\export_units,and change there the unit name you want,then distroy the export_units.txt strings file,so it can rebuild,restart the game.

Thanks for reply,it seems useful for me.

When Im trying to download the gamefront gives me (error 403 forbidden)

look at post #58 at this thread ,they seems too work great,welcome too the forum!