Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by vipman View Post
    oh just found out about this great and promising mod and it seems to be dead... this is really sad ... at least can someone tell me if there are alternative links because the links from first post says File not found and redirects me to gamefront.com. if not can someone upload the files on megaupload or torrent or anywhere please... i found some links but i think these are for 0.5... but i'm downloading them anyway and i'm going to play for a while to see how it is and to wait for an answer about the links for 0.8

i really hope i'm wrong about the mod being dead or that this mod will be revived

I share your sentiment. Ataegina has done some great work on this mod and I was really looking forward to the full version. Crossing fingers that mod will still hit 1.00 version.

new links are avaliable on #1 post.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Thanks for restoring the links. Downloading now.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thanks for the new links Ataegina. Unfortunately i have some problems...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Attachment 183170

This happens when i look through the building browser and units... when this starts these things happen:
    if i click end turn the game just freezes with no error and i cant do anything (i tried alt ctr del, windows button, escape, alt f4 everything on keyboard i know i can only restart/close pc)
    if i try to load another save or quit game medieval2 encountered unspecified error

i re-extracted again with 7-zip, same thing... now i'm downloading again to try

in the logs it says a bit after the beggining that lots of tga missing, after that until bottom lots of triggers i think like this: <city> siege=0 (all settlements on the map i think, is it because i toggle_fow? i can't stop myself from watching the map ) and last line medieval2 encountered unspecified error or just siege=0 in case of end turn. btw is it normal for the log to have 100+ mb??

well the good part is that i can play normal if i don't touch the building browser, i played 3 turns and one siege battle with sweden and everything was ok, but i really want to resolve this because i can't stop watching in the building browser either
    Last edited by Vipman; November 17, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Don't see any download links!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

<downloading the 7 parts...lol...really 7 parts??
    Why not just 1 file and make that one file an installer so it automatically installs the mod..
    Other then that..this mod sounds very interesting and i look forward to playing it.. just waiting on parts 4-7 still..lol..seriously 7 parts?>

>Downloaded and extracted mod fine, Started it up no problem... Noticed a CTD when i select different Factions in the Grand Campaign Start Menu.
    Started one Grand Campaign as England on 3rd turn i get a CTD.<

Frustrating because i love the map you have in this mod and would very much like to play thru a full campaign. I downloaded the V0.80..Is there a patch or fix i need to install that i am missing.. Thnx for any help
    I Wanna play!!
    Last edited by Macrath; November 11, 2011 at 01:39 PM.

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

how to install? I downloaded but it doesn't installed..

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

FA I think the one of the succesfull Mods..but can't install ((

read the instal instructions one page 1
    download the seven parts(then you can place all seven parts in one map and then you can extract them in the map so you get one new map called FA,then drop this map in Medieval II Total War\mods, then make a shortcut of your FA batch file and place this on your desktop,double click it then too start the game.

To extract we recommend the 7zip (free) http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 02, 2011 at 04:24 PM.

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

stevietheconquer === thnaks I did it as u said, but three is no damn FA launcher so i cant make a shortcut and there is FA icon but it is just jpeg format..so what kind of file should be shoutcuted to launch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by erhotep View Post
    stevietheconquer === thnaks I did it as u said, but three is no damn FA launcher so i cant make a shortcut and there is FA icon but it is just jpeg format..so what kind of file should be shoutcuted to launch the game?
    just put the shortcut that is in this winrar,on your desktop double click it and your game should start.

BTW Thank you for youre exellent work. Downloaded and i am having a lot off fun playing the mod. Great mod, one of the best. Only i am not able to play with some faxions, get a CTD when i start to play with them. Otherwise no problem. Again thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by germaan View Post
    BTW Thank you for youre exellent work. Downloaded and i am having a lot off fun playing the mod. Great mod, one of the best. Only i am not able to play with some faxions, get a CTD when i start to play with them. Otherwise no problem. Again thanks.
    did you instal after you installed version0.80,steviesubmod?
    here is link for it and info;STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

playing and testing it and everything seems too work great.

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

there is s problem that when i rearhivated the files and installed there was no fa.bat file.. and when i'm trying to launch it givees me error that can't find fa.bat file ((

Quote Originally Posted by erhotep View Post
    there is s problem that when i rearhivated the files and installed there was no fa.bat file.. and when i'm trying to launch it givees me error that can't find fa.bat file ((
    strange,if you installed correctly,then there should be a batch file,you gotta make a shortcut of it,you can find it here:Medieval II Total War\mods\FA,here should be the batch file

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

yeah exactly..I repaced into MTW2/Mods/FA and there's no batch file strange..(( p.s. when I started to unpack all FA files 7 parts starting from 1st part it automatically unpacked all 7 is it normal ? or I should unpack one by one?but when I unpacked it showed me 5.87 GB wich is normal..so I don't know what should I do to launch..

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

damnn..when I started to repack again it gave me an error ; cannot open output file c;program FILES/ mtw2/ MODS/ FA/ FA.bat ((
    what should I do?

erhotep's Avatar Laetus

I think something wrong with link ((

it can always give you a error,so unpack it again,
    and p.s. when I started to unpack all FA files 7 parts starting from 1st part it automatically unpacked all 7 is it normal ?yes this is the good way.
    maybe i can upload the bat too,but normally it should be there.