Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    yes, i've seen bigger files on there..... why do you ask?
    yes, Mediafire can allow event more than 200MB/file. I think Mediafire is good for everybody to download rather than filefront site because i'm Vietnamese man and i can not access to filefront in VietNam but i really like the mod. I am looking for the mediafire link for this mod. Thanks so so muchhh!!!

ok i will upload to more sources, but for who have this mod and wants to help, than feel free to spread the mod by uploading to other (web hosts,torrents,etc)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    ok i will upload to more sources, but for who have this mod and wants to help, than feel free to spread the mod by uploading to other (web hosts,torrents,etc)
    Thanks for your enthusiasm, I will wait for the download link. Thanks so much !!!

Hey, guys, please upload it without 7z or upload NORMAL files. I tired trying to extract them and I see that I'm not first person in this situation

In ideal case upload this version (0.80) to torrent, please!

Would be good if yall could re upload, part 2 gave me trouble twice, and the entire mod is a bit unstable because of it i think. Put it on megaupload or something :-)

BWT great job, loving Serbia, only if you could add Bulgaria it would perfectly complete the Balkans, since there was a large power play between Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, and the Roman Empire (eastern) .
    Last edited by kikiriki; June 19, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

Hey, people!!! Are there exist any alternative links to 0.80 in the whole Internet??? I CAN'T extract this 7z files! Please, help!

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

7zip worked well for me. whats your errormessage if you try extracting with 7zip?

divyanthj's Avatar Laetus

The files have a problem. I tried downloading it 3 times already, plus reinstalling 7zip. The error message in 7zip either says "Cannot open file..." or "Unspecified error".

For those of you who got this mod (.80) working, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE create a torrent of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by divyanthj View Post
    The files have a problem. I tried downloading it 3 times already, plus reinstalling 7zip. The error message in 7zip either says "Cannot open file..." or "Unspecified error".

For those of you who got this mod (.80) working, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE create a torrent of it!!
    This is exactly what happened with me Please create torrent or Megaupload etc. without that 7z

Wow, at last I extracted that files It zipped perfectly - 1,25 Gb from 5,65 Gb This mod is great Just look at this sweet map But there are too many rebel provinces in the mod. Yes, I understand, faction max. is already reached and map is too big for 30 factions, so it's not such bad thing, but maybe in v1.0 you will be correct some unhistoric territorial "bugs" (for exsample Byzantine Empire's territory in 1174 was just like in Crusaders addon or BC mod). Do it and rebels will be not so huge faction

Any way, this mod is great! Waiting for 1.0!

Quote Originally Posted by King Yngvar View Post
    Love this mod too... Now, if I only could play battles with my king/faction heir without CTD it would be perfect. Does anyone know why this happens and how it can be fixed?
    fixed

Ataegina,i installed today the version 080 again,and now it looks like i did i good install,i can look at the diplomats standing,the only thing i had was ,that mine game crashed after the first turn,i solved that too put a differt campaign_script in it,so now am gonna test this version again and try too fix some errors i see when am playing this great mod.

here are some screenshots;but will start new campaign with sweden,as one of mine family members already rebel against me lol.

edit;starting a campaign with england,and so far i have none ctd,so it looks very good now.
    landed on kirkwall,took kirkwall.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 17, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

i must have 0.50 or 0.6,0.7 to play this one

i must have the previous patches before i download 0.80????

you dont need the previous versions if you have v0.80. just install it. but most ppl has CTD with this as well. if u cant resolve the problem then simple install v0.50 and wait untill the new patch.
    Menteşe Bey: Türkmen Beylerim! Biz işgalci güçlerin emirlerini değil, milletin dilek ve isteklerini yerine getiren bir Sultanla birlikte oluruz. Gidilecek Uç kalmadı. Zulümden kaçmak milletin kaderi değildir Günbegün tükeniyoruz. Moğollar beylerimizi öldürüyor, malımızı mülkümüzü yok ediyor. Bu gidişata Türk Boyları daha ne kadar dayanabilir? Dilimizin yerini, Farsça ve Arapça aldı. Töremizi ve kimliğimizi koruyabilmek için verebileceğimiz canımızdan başka nemiz kaldı? Hepimizin yaşadığı bu baskı, sindirme, medeniyet haricine çıkarma ve yok etme faaliyetlerine ne zaman dur denilecek?

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

it's very much CTD with this version, so I'm lost the interest to continue the game, but the Georgian units are excellet !

well ctd and other issues can be solved if some generous soul is willing to revive the mod and the build up a team for FA.

totaly agree with this ataegina!still playing this great mod and have a lot of fun,so the work of the modmakers is not for nothing

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

oh just found out about this great and promising mod and it seems to be dead... this is really sad ... at least can someone tell me if there are alternative links because the links from first post says File not found and redirects me to gamefront.com. if not can someone upload the files on megaupload or torrent or anywhere please... i found some links but i think these are for 0.5... but i'm downloading them anyway and i'm going to play for a while to see how it is and to wait for an answer about the links for 0.8

i really hope i'm wrong about the mod being dead or that this mod will be revived

i will upload tomorrow !