Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Civis

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

i get an error trying to extract files no chance of an auto installer they r the best

Quote Originally Posted by slaneslau View Post
    i get an error trying to extract files no chance of an auto installer they r the best
    if your got vista you got too turn off your user account too extract files without errors,dont forget too put it back on after you extract the files.

a question
    when i try to play the custom battles, i can't use some europeans factions(france, england, HRE, Papal States and others)
    how i can play with them in custom battles?

i downloaded and loved this mod. when release first version ? by the way + rep
    Turk Total War Cemiyeti....TTW

ANATOLIAN PRINCIPALITIES MOD PROJECT

Quote Originally Posted by c_arsenal View Post
    i downloaded and loved this mod. when release first version ? by the way + rep
    thanks for loving this moddont know if ATAEGINA is doin another version of this great mod,but there is already done a verry good work on this mod ,if you want too try a different version of this mod you can try STEVIETHECONQUER LITTLE SUBMOD,you find it in the submod section,last version is just out,it looks little but it add a lot of new things in.

King Yngvar's Avatar Senator

Love this mod too... Now, if I only could play battles with my king/faction heir without CTD it would be perfect. Does anyone know why this happens and how it can be fixed?
    It's redundant to write your username at the end of your post,
    if I wanted to see your name I'd look to the left of my screen.

Takverely's Avatar Biarchus

Nice mod, I like it Very much... +rep
    but I still have some question:
    Bodyguard of Georgian General is Aznauri(in grand campaign), and it really shoudnt be. is it a bug?

I'm Georgian, and I have seen many mods that include Georgia... And I can tell you that this is the mod which has the best Georgian units. Really amazing, really nice...

thanks
    Takverely
    Last edited by Takverely; January 29, 2011 at 05:10 AM.

SuperNov@'s Avatar Laetus

any torrent links for download?

when i try downloading from these links the download speed gets stuck at 1kB per second?! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Takverely View Post
    Nice mod, I like it Very much... +rep
    but I still have some question:
    Bodyguard of Georgian General is Aznauri(in grand campaign), and it really shoudnt be. is it a bug?

I'm Georgian, and I have seen many mods that include Georgia... And I can tell you that this is the mod which has the best Georgian units. Really amazing, really nice...

thanks
    Takverely
    i assume that happens with the generals when campaign starts? that can be fixed by adding georgian bodyguard unit on descr_strat
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Yes that happens when I start Grand Campaign... Georgian noble's bodyguard is light cavalry (Aznauri)...

On the other hand there are some problems in the Roster... some units should be renamed. For example Eristavi cavalry... also Tadzreuli and so on... just renaming the units will solve the problem. I can help you with this kind of information if you want it. you could change those names in the next release. Of course not all units need ranaming... just several ones. In my opinion the Roster needs those changes to be historically more accurate

Of course Unit names will be changed as they should be. with historical arguments...
    For example when you have unit "Eristavi", its a mistake. Because Eristavi was the ruler of huge administrative Region. There were about 15 Eristavis in Georgia at the same time... I mean there cant be a unit of Eristavs. Eristavi was near to Duke, its higher than simple lord who has a castle and several villages... Eristavi was ruler of a Region with several castles and many villages in it.

(I have discussed those unit names with Tadzreuli(who gave information to this mod long while ago) and we think that Names should be changed. I myself also have experience in making unit rosters for Georgia. I'm one of the BC developers too )

thanks
    Takverely
    Last edited by Takverely; January 30, 2011 at 04:03 AM.

thats a very useful information thanks

+ rep

okay, then I'll pm you what you need

thanks for Rep
    Last edited by Takverely; January 31, 2011 at 12:15 AM.

Long played. And after a many years later I Saveing, then I would like to continue the game shutting down. please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!

Hae Shin's Avatar Tiro

Hey Ategenia,

I couldn't manage to extract the files. Its giving an error about "archive problem". Are there any harm on the folders? Please help me.

the folders and archives are ok

Artifex

Yet it is still impossible to extract from any file but the first one. I got the same error as Hae Shin. When downloaded, part two it is called "002 type file". Is that how it is supposed to be?

I would also be very happy to have an installer,and an alternative download location. Filefront is slower than a Trebuchet uphill.

I would also be very happy to have an installer,and an alternative download location..."
    I second that!
    Same if I need to download 15 RAR. files!

well the issue back than is the mod size is massive and even compressed into installer would be near 2gb, wich would raise issue of wich host would allow uploading this massive sized file, plus filefront would allow but have upload limit of 6 hours so people like me this would be to forget since my upload speed is a mere 512kb/s

dmcraanen's Avatar Semisalis

I can unpack the first file but not the rest, which means I can play the custom battles but it crashes every time at the grand campaign screen (probably because im missing files) anyone found a way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    well the issue back than is the mod size is massive and even compressed into installer would be near 2gb, wich would raise issue of wich host would allow uploading this massive sized file, plus filefront would allow but have upload limit of 6 hours so people like me this would be to forget since my upload speed is a mere 512kb/s
    Why you don't make a torrent file then???