Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Does the version here include the two unit packs that are in the download section ?

t1aro's Avatar Foederatus

One of the first modifications tested, very sorry that halted development.

Saint12345's Avatar Foederatus

Ataegina, does this downloads exist like one file to be downloaded from torrent? And when i download all these files i put them in modes and then i go extract here and that should be it or I got it all wrong? xD

have new site too download FA version 0.80 here are downloadlinks;http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-F7YSOIKGVUUS.rar winrar part 1 http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-GLHSPJVYSSQU.rar winrar part 2

instal;download part 1 and 2,they are winrars,put the two winrar files in one folderand extraxt them there ,then you can unpack it there wit 7z,then you created a new folder calling FA,put this folder in your medieval II\mods folder,and run the mod with the fa.bat ! if you have installed FA version 0.80 then you can try this too; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...SION-0-80,just install it over the version 0.80

at request for hellvard
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 02, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Thanks stevie, you deserve a big and juicy +rep

Thank you Stevie so much, mod runs very well, there are only some misplaced unit texts, but finally I can play decent campaign with Serbia ! Thank you once more

thanks,this mod had too little people(the most of the work has done by the modders of first versions, too remove all the bugs,but the mod is payable,only little things can ctd ,but you can always continue your campaign,normally.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    have new site too download FA version 0.80 here are downloadlinks;http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-F7YSOIKGVUUS.rar winrar part 1 http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-GLHSPJVYSSQU.rar winrar part 2
    Thanks for the links. Downloaded, installed and it's working. Finally I can play this mod

have new site too download FA version 0.80 here are downloadlinks;http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-PYACBOBAH777.rar winrar part 1 winrar part 2 ;http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-FIJO6HTZU6V7.rar

instal;download part 1 and 2,they are winrars,put the two winrar files in one folderand extraxt them there ,then you can unpack it there wit 7z,then you created a new folder calling FA,put this folder in your medieval II\mods folder,and run the mod with the fa.bat ! if you have installed FA version 0.80 then you can try this too; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...SION-0-80,just install it over the version 0.80

Hello!
    I downloaded the FA 0.80 version from your links but I don't understand how to install it. The winrar only contains 7 files which I extract them to medieval II/mods folder but I can't find the game's launcher. Should I have a base version of the game and 0.80 is just a patch for improvement and bugfix? Can anyone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm89 View Post
    Hello!
    I downloaded the FA 0.80 version from your links but I don't understand how to install it. The winrar only contains 7 files which I extract them to medieval II/mods folder but I can't find the game's launcher. Should I have a base version of the game and 0.80 is just a patch for improvement and bugfix? Can anyone help me please?
    put this file in your desktop it's the fabat here you can laugh the mod from.

edit;if you have installed FA version 0.80 then you can try this too; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...SION-0-80,just install it over the version 0.80 it is not easy too install but got too it this way as i can not put all things togheter in one file as am not the mod leader and just a veteran player of medieval II
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; September 30, 2014 at 01:04 PM.

Thank you for your help. Unluckily it still doesn't work. When I launch the game with your batfile, it starts launching and a few sconds after it crashes and shows an exclamation mark on a yellow triangular board. I am so eager to play this mod but it looks impossible to me. Maybe it doesn't work because I have other mods installed, or maybe because I made a mistake during the installation process. Anyway thank you again for your time, stevie the conquer.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm89 View Post
    Thank you for your help. Unluckily it still doesn't work. When I launch the game with your batfile, it starts launching and a few sconds after it crashes and shows an exclamation mark on a yellow triangular board. I am so eager to play this mod but it looks impossible to me. Maybe it doesn't work because I have other mods installed, or maybe because I made a mistake during the installation process. Anyway thank you again for your time, stevie the conquer.
    put the seven files in a new map on your desktop then use 7z too unpack them click right on file 1 and unpack it in the map on your desktop this schould unpack all the files and there will be a new map in the new map called FA this map you put in your medieval II\mods folder where your other mods are , then look in the FA map,there schould be a FAbat too this is the laugher for the fa game mod.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 01, 2014 at 12:04 PM.

Steve, I appreciate your help, but I'm not understanding you. First of all, what you mean with "map"? Second, I have installed a lot of other M2TW mod previously and FA looks so different (I mean about the installtion process). I am asking again, do I need only the M2TW game and kingdoms expansion and these 7 files in order to install FA? Or is something else, which I missed when the team released in the previous years? Can you guide me step by step please, because I never had such troubles installing a mod. Let's start from the begining, I have downloaded the 7 files which are on my user/downloads folder. I have installed M2TW on D://SEGA/M2TW. And I already own the last version of 7zip file manager. What I should do? Please help me, because I'm eager to play a campaign with the Kara-Khitai

Stevie forget my previous post, I understood the problem. It was about 7z, I did check only the rar in the plugins so the files weren't unpacked. I'm sorry, forgive me because it was just my mistake. I installed the mod and took a quick look and it looks very promissing, so congratulations. I will check also your mini-mod also, another time. As for the crashes experienced where I can post? I experienced one at the very begining, when I click on a faction on the main menu, and after it on another one, the game quits. Can this be resolved?

i have fxed the clicking on faction on the main menu(and some more things and put manny new things in),but in the submod version,it is better too install the submod for thiss mod, you can call this a patch,it is only a little bit dificult too instal but it schould be normally no big problem too do just read how too install,as mine english is not so good.

their still can be some little errors in,when clicking too much on unit info our buildings cards but it schould be better then before,just try and tell me if you find some error if i can fix it i will.

edit;the mod is not created be me,i just helped too make it more stable and better,see for credits at the page of the first beta of this mod.

and thank you for trying too play this great mod,but it is still in a kind of beta form but a good beta.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; October 01, 2014 at 04:27 PM.

Stevie, I installed your mini-mod and deleted all those folders and files you suggested, so it isn't crashing anymore. In general the game looks good, also I would prefer Makuria instead of Sweden, there are three factions in Scandinavia alone and just two in the large northern africa. Anyway as I posted before, I am more interested on playing Kara-Khitai, they are so unique. Despite being european, I always admired the culture and architecture of East Asia in general, and the chinese in particular, so is nice having a faction as Kara-Khitai amongst the usual western-latin, greek and muslim factions.

FA80 links;
    fa80part1;https://mega.co.nz/#!oE43zCKR!q9_Hbo...oqlbIOAy2ve5AQ
    fa80part2; https://mega.co.nz/#!NJZmGBjQ!ufzj6o...zeqzF5Ql8DGwWI

download the part then extract them in a map;then use 7z too unpack the seven parts, click right on file 1 and unpack it in the map on your desktop this schould unpack all the files and there will be a new map in the new map called FA this map you put in your medieval II\mods folder where your other mods are , then look in the FA map,there schould be a FAbat too this is the laugher for the fa game mod.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; January 04, 2015 at 08:36 AM.

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

When will the full working version of this mod be released ?

offical not,but you can download FA0.80 and then install mine sub mod over it,it makes it much more playable and can say it is some kind of patch for version 0.80