Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

SerbianWOLF's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: >>> Download links for ferrum aeternum 0.80 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    offical not,but you can download FA0.80 and then install mine sub mod over it,it makes it much more playable and can say it is some kind of patch for version 0.80
    I play FA0.80 with your sub mod over it and I really like that mod and your sub mod fixed crush at 2nd turn and also diplomacy screen. But I don't like how generals look on their cards. And also while I played as Serbia I noticed that Belgrade is not on its exact place where it should be(and also Belgrade was Hungarian at that timeand was called Nándorfehérvár,I think),but other than that it is great mod !

the portraits if you don't like them just destroy them in FA\data\ui\eastern_eureopean\portraits\portraits\generals and normaly the original portraits will come,i made them because lucky i like them myself no big thing strange i think that Nándorfehérvár is there in hungary there on the map?

thanks for liking this mod.

the portraits if you don't like them just destroy them in FA\data\ui\eastern_eureopean\portraits\portraits\generals and normaly the original portraits will come,i made them because lucky i like them myself no big thing strange i think that Nándorfehérvár is there in hungary there on the map?

thanks for liking this mod.
    Nope,there is no Nandorfehervar on the map. At that time Nandorfehervar was a name for Belgrade. And thanks for showing me how to get back those old generals ! This is great mod ! Good work !

i see now i think in the game belgrade has the name of Gyulafejervar,the position of the city can be wrong,but it is just a small map i mean everything is much smaller then in real so no settlement is in the right position lol.

normaly the mod should more stabel then before. have a good day

i see now i think in the game belgrade has the name of Gyulafejervar,the position of the city can be wrong,but it is just a small map i mean everything is much smaller then in real so no settlement is in the right position lol.

normaly the mod should more stabel then before. have a good day
    The mod is 90% stable and it is great mod. Greetings !

Foederatus

I would love to play this mod, but the whole thing is very confusing. I downloaded all the parts, yet only first can be opened and even this one says its corrupt. Could you upload your mod somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by twyhein View Post
    I would love to play this mod, but the whole thing is very confusing. I downloaded all the parts, yet only first can be opened and even this one says its corrupt. Could you upload your mod somewhere else?
    have you looked at this thread?:LASTEST VERSION 24 MARCH 2016!!STEVIETHECONQUER SUBMOD FOR VERSION 0.80

it's the full mod plus some patches and submod,it schould be easier too install

i cannot download this mod pls help me.

The link is dead, any help? Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

click link at post 167 of this page their you can download full fa.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789