Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Han Dynasty Vs Imperial Rome. unit pack on op

Default The Han Dynasty Vs Imperial Rome. unit pack on op

Ultimate warrior tw; The Han Dynasty Vs Imperial Rome.

Download the unit pack here [more unit packs to come]

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2947

edit, you will need to use the anims from whatever mod you add these to, and not use the scale in in my code [which is mostly scale 1.20 in the DMB file].

Firstly I wish to thank the blue lotus team and the qin mod team for the original models.

This mod will be for RTW_BI set from year 0 to 220 AD, it is based on a ‘what if’ scenario where the Han dynasty has defeated the Huns and sent an army to go into the depths of Hunnic lands to ensure they wont be attacking them again. In gameplay terms that means the han dynasty will replace the huns, but behind them is a massive empire with a very sophisticated army and civilisation.

If you play as Rome you will have a massive empire and the later post marian style units, both factions will also have powerful Germanic tribes between them and the parthians to the south east.

Progress; so far I have made the modfolder and added the han faction + UI elements, I still have unit cards to make then this faction will be complete. The other factions will be drawn from Sparta [romans and some germans, Britons] and other mods, so it is mainly a case of coding them all in. Caligula Caesar will be coding the map to suit the year 0 situation, and the rest of the team will be helping with coding and beta testing. So it shouldn’t take more than a couple of months but it could be less or more.

Banner; han dynasty

Screenies; Han

Han general

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Moon blade warriors

elite infantry

Heavy infantry

infantry

Nangsun villagers

Heavy cavalry

Noble horse archers

Horse archers

Armoured crossbows

Repeating crossbows

Dao regulars

Last edited by Amorphos; September 15, 2010 at 01:25 PM.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Default Re: Ultimate warrior tw; The Han Dynasty Vs Imperial Rome.

OMG.
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Thanks CC, I am quite pleased with them myself. The alpha issue with the arrows on the crossbowmen has been sorted out btw.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Caligula Caesar's Avatar Horse Lord

Some of the heads look a bit strange, but otherwise they are great.
    Last edited by Caligula Caesar; September 13, 2010 at 10:39 AM.
    RTR-VII Team Leader and Leader of Fortuna Orbis, an RTR Submod

"History has only one concern and aim, and that is the useful; which again has one single source, and that is truth." -Lucian of Samosata

Fortuna Orbis Beta is released!

Yea there are a couple I wasn’t completely happy with, it probably didn’t notice in the normal scale, but once I blew it up to 1.2 [about 20% bigger men] it shows a lot more. Without a modeller there is little I can do, but I can ask around once we are near completion, I can also play around with the graphics more. This is WIP so there is plenty of time to improve.

I will get the map details to you tomorrow.

Looks amazing !

Cheers theo

I am just downloading the 3 kingdoms mod so I can maybe use some of the models from that to improve quality ~ will still use existing skins and just remap them.

good luck with this project I will be very interested on it

Thanks, it should be epic to play, the many different types of units will provide interesting tactics ~ which I why I am making it.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

It's so beautiful!

+rep

Thanks HP, I am thinking of releasing as a unit pack so anyone can add them to their favourite mod?

Btw I got three kingdoms working, I know many people have had problems with it, but it seams that if you use 7zip and extract to a separate file then paste the unpacked mod over rome/bi/alex then it works fine ~ in campaign mode too. I wish I had downloaded this earlier as it has all the unit types we need, its just amazing.

Citizen

1: I agree with you releasing the unit pack. I have some plans that I can put them to use in

2: Ooo, the Three Kingdoms mod is a good one! I just wish they completed their port to Alexander with all of the heroes in Dynasty Warriors. It would've been amazing!

Yea I may put them in rs2 as Scythians or something. I’ll get the pack together with vanilla coding so they can easily be coded into any mod.

Three kingdoms is indeed awesome, I just looked at the alex files and there is about a hundred models and skins, they are all very nicely made indeed. Now I will have to add them to the bi game, I wont be able to play it knowing that all those units could be in there. Hmm I will have to check how many slots are left, as the game already has a lot of units. I just made the huns playable for a bit of fun.

Download the unit pack here [more unit packs to come] in the main twc downloads section...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2947

edit, you will need to use the anims from whatever mod you add these to, and not use the scale in in my code [which is mostly scale 1.20 in the DMB file.
    Last edited by Amorphos; September 15, 2010 at 01:25 PM.

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Default Re: The Han Dynasty Vs Imperial Rome. unit pack on op

Great stuff Quetzaldoodledoo i just downloaded it.
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Citizen

Thanks a million Quetz!

These are absolutely fantastic!

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'll check it out.

Very nice!

Thanks everyone, nice to see you around michales.

I am now making a xiongnu [hun] pack for 'three kingdoms tw' as it’s the only faction they havent done, so I will upload the pack when completed. The coding will be for vanilla bi, so you can just replace the existing huns in that or any mod for it.

...just keeping working until the qns mod for m2 starts up, then i can get back to greeks etc.

ps anyone know where i can get some good hun models?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast