Thread: waiting?

Default waiting?

Do i have to wait before attacking/expanding like in rs1 you have to wait 30 turns to make it hard. Now i play on H/H with the anverni but dont want to make it too easy.

Default Re: waiting?

no, you don't have to. the house rules have been removed and you can do what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    My point is that, while pastries are delicious, they are not a factor in deciding whether or not to start a rebellion against the lord of the realm.
    do leave your name if you give me rep. i may just return the favor. maybe.
    please visit the Tale of the Week forum at: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=802 for brilliant writing, people, and brownies. with nuts, if you prefer.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

First of all - welcome to TWC!

Well, it's up to you. The AI is tougher than in RS1.

I think the main thing to do is to not 'blitz'.

At the start of the campaign you will have a lot of money in your treasury but when you expand you will find things more expensive.

A number of players have found many campaigns are very tough. As the Averni expect to feel the brunt of Roman expansion from the south and also expect a sea borne invasion from the Gallaeci.....

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

ok tnx