View Poll Results: What factions would you like to see in the next MAJOR release.

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • (Choose 1 for faction 1) Faction 1, France

18 26.87%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 1) Faction 1, Germany

39 58.21%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 1) Faction 1, Poland

4 5.97%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 2) Faction 2, Denmark

24 35.82%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 2) Faction 2, Romania

14 20.90%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 3) Faction 3, Benelux

17 25.37%
  • (Choose 1 for faction 3) Faction 3, Australia & NZ

31 46.27%
  • (Choose 1 for insurgent) Insurgent, Haqqani Network

20 29.85%
  • (Choose 1 for insurgent) Insurgent, Lakshar-e-Taiba

16 23.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Advance to Contact:- 0.5.1 Beta released. Poll to choose the next 4 factions!

Default Re: Advance to Contact:- 0.5.1 Beta released. Poll to choose the next 4 factions!

Seems to me that if the States can keep the four Iowa's in mothball's, and they haven't been used since Desert Storm, the UK should have rotated the two Invincible Class left as in my view only one carrier left it would leave the UK to weak. Lets look at the Falkland as an example if Invincible was hit by an Exocet instead of Sheffield Argentinean fighters could have free roam to attack for a while and cause serious casualties or defeat. Think about what that would have been like with only one carrier.

Sorry but as you can see I get long winded and slightly annoying, but I truly think scrapping Ark Royal is a mistake but I'm not paying taxes for her up keep!!
    Last edited by Nulli Secundus; March 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Default Re: Advance to Contact:- 0.5.1 Beta released. Poll to choose the next 4 factions!

Lets here your plan Darkhorse. I love a good political debate with a educated foe!
    Last edited by Nulli Secundus; March 20, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Falconpilot's Avatar Join Arma3 campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by Nulli Secundus View Post
    Lets here your plan Darkhorse. I love a good political debate with a educated foe!
    think that shouldn't be discussed in a mod thread isn't this what the VV is for?

Darkhorse's Avatar Praepositus

I can PM those interested if thats better.

isn't this what the VV is for?

Forgive my being off topic, I am prone to bouts of serious absent mindedness!
    Last edited by Nulli Secundus; March 20, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

Is it me, or is the download link broken?
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

They should be working, here they are again:

Version 0.5
    Patch 0.51

It's far to quiet, I sense a release soon...

Poll has closed, thanks do all those who voted. We've had a large response.

The next 4 factions will be.

Germany
    Denmark
    Australia and New Zealand
    Haqqani Network

We hope to get these in game by the end of summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulli Secundus View Post
    It's far to quiet, I sense a release soon...
    Unfortunately, its university essay/exam season,

No release soon guys internship is keeping me busy

should have more time in some weeks, next release will come when it's ready

Can't wait for Denmark!

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

MMM very good to see you are working in a mod like this! I Love it

Highlander_23's Avatar Semisalis
    Somewhere over the Atlantic, Way up high etc etc

When are we going to see updated character models? It's a fine looking mod, but my SAS and SBS look like 18th century grenadiers lol.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=487997
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ER]

At the moment we don't have such active skinners so the models are being delayed but they will come! be sure of that

are there no tanks in this mod

None at present I am afraid.

Highlander_23's Avatar Semisalis
    Somewhere over the Atlantic, Way up high etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Falconpilot View Post
    At the moment we don't have such active skinners so the models are being delayed but they will come! be sure of that
    I'll be patient don't worry. Can't wait till you lot have the skins though!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=487997
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ER]

Jakethe_Snake15's Avatar Ordinarius

This looks great, when I have the chance I will rep the team (and if I can remember too...as I am headin' off to Europa for 10 days as of monday).
    I have been keeping an eye or two out for this mod since it was first proposed, and have been waiting forever it seems to finally get to play it.
    The reason I haven't yet is I kinda lapsed here at TWC and I didn't realise the mod name was changed or anything....
    So my post makes no sense, but I am giddy with joy to finally play this.

Oh, and also, if Canada is being talked about, make sure to include the PPCLI please?

Edit: I downloaded, installed and it won't work. It gets to the default Empire loading screen and then CTD's...
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Jakethe_Snake15; April 16, 2011 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Spader/Alan Shore "Boston Legal"
    I've always been convinced that friends should encourage friends to have their heads examined.

Quote Originally Posted by wellington1815 View Post
    This looks great, when I have the chance I will rep the team (and if I can remember too...as I am headin' off to Europa for 10 days as of monday).
    I have been keeping an eye or two out for this mod since it was first proposed, and have been waiting forever it seems to finally get to play it.
    The reason I haven't yet is I kinda lapsed here at TWC and I didn't realise the mod name was changed or anything....
    So my post makes no sense, but I am giddy with joy to finally play this.

Oh, and also, if Canada is being talked about, make sure to include the PPCLI please?

Edit: I downloaded, installed and it won't work. It gets to the default Empire loading screen and then CTD's...
    Any suggestions?
    do u have other mods installed? take a look in your data folder do you find ATCv0.5 and a ATC_text?

Jakethe_Snake15's Avatar Ordinarius

I have Darthmod but the files are disabled, do I need to uninstall Darth completely and then install advance to combat?
    Also, sorry if my earlier post made little sense.

Edit: I uninstalled DMUC and reinstalled AtC, still won't work
    Last edited by Jakethe_Snake15; April 17, 2011 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Spader/Alan Shore "Boston Legal"
    I've always been convinced that friends should encourage friends to have their heads examined.