Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RS 2.0] Mini Music Submod- For Roman campaign only

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [RS 2.0] Mini Music Submod- For Roman campaign only

1)I have to ask, have you turned UAC off- otherwise, it isn't surprising that you cant edit the files.
    2)Can't say I like being whistled at....
    3)I've uploaded it, and put the file under battle music for the romans. So If you're playing the romans, you should hear it now, as long as you put it in the right place and put the actual mp3 track in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by magefsx View Post
    1)I have to ask, have you turned UAC off- otherwise, it isn't surprising that you cant edit the files.
    2)Can't say I like being whistled at....
    3)I've uploaded it, and put the file under battle music for the romans. So If you're playing the romans, you should hear it now, as long as you put it in the right place and put the actual mp3 track in the right place.
    1) Yes i did
    2) Sorry
    3) Thank you very much

Magefsx's Avatar Campidoctor

Make sure you tell me if it works- or failing that, doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by magefsx View Post
    Make sure you tell me if it works- or failing that, doesn't work
    yea it doesn't work.
    Edit* Nevermind. I got it work
    Last edited by Tarenaccount; October 02, 2010 at 04:09 AM.

Is this working with 2.5?
    Last edited by Vasito; April 28, 2012 at 07:22 AM.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

This is all fine and dandy, but I've been using vanilla RTW music for RSII since I started playing, only because the modded music text file makes the game CTD on my MacBook. The vanilla music file, however, has no such problems.

What I'd like to know is how to actually use the music from my own personal music library of mp3s in the game. Is there a way to edit the music file to do this? So long as I direct the file to the right directory or pathway for it to find the mp3s I want it to play? Has anyone EVER tried that before? If so I'd love to hear.

Basically, I'm thinking how awesome it would be to hear SLAYER as soon as a battle map melee begins between my Roman legionaries and their opponents.

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    This is all fine and dandy, but I've been using vanilla RTW music for RSII since I started playing, only because the modded music text file makes the game CTD on my MacBook. The vanilla music file, however, has no such problems.

What I'd like to know is how to actually use the music from my own personal music library of mp3s in the game. Is there a way to edit the music file to do this? So long as I direct the file to the right directory or pathway for it to find the mp3s I want it to play? Has anyone EVER tried that before? If so I'd love to hear.

Basically, I'm thinking how awesome it would be to hear SLAYER as soon as a battle map melee begins between my Roman legionaries and their opponents.

you just put your mp3s into the sounds folder. and then rename them something simple and then type their names in to the music txt file where you want them to play.

MY PROBLEM is that i cant get the music to play in battles more than like two tracks... it plays two combat tracks and then stops. the music doesnt start again until the battle is over. and i NEVER get victory or defeat menu music
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12