Thread: (Profile) Fortes Profile [M2TW, ETW, NTW, S2TW]

Default (Profile) Fortes Profile [M2TW, ETW, NTW, S2TW]

My Modding Profile What I do to ETW, NTW and S2TW:

• Rome Total War (currently not available for modify this game / simple mods only)
    • Medieval Total War (simple mods only)
    • Empire Total War
    • Napoleon Total War
    • Shogun 2 Total War (Demo)

What games I mod:

• Starpos modifications
    • Videos Tutorials (Tell me if you want me to do one)
    • DB edition
    • Loc edition
    • 2D art
    • Edit the map (only texture, like everybody else i still unable to add regions yet)

I'm not available to join a team but if you need my help in something else feel free to ask.

My mods:

• Future plans:
      1. Do a XVII mod
      2. Update Boicote mod 'Imperium Globale' and make it Darth compatible

Tutorials:
    1. How to install a mod
    2. Startpos.esf Videos Tutorials
    3. ESF<->XML converter - Tutorial

Services:

1. Change your capital in a middle of a campaign
    2. Want a mod? WeŽll create it for you! - Shokh & Fortes & Okmin - Service Station

Other stuff

• Starpos modifications

Startpos is all about what the campaign will look at start, what amount of money a certain nation has, it's rulers, the turns per year, if a port/town is active at the campaign start or not, etc etc. This is my top skill you can check some of my works here: Victoria, The Companies Mod, Startpos Mods Collection.

• Videos Tutorials

I've made two video tutorials that can be found here, those two are about startpos changes, but if you want me to do one about something that i know how to do just tell me.

• DB edition

I'm not the best at this area however if you need my help just tell me, what DB is about: as the names says Data Base (DB) this is where the data of the game is, it keeps info like units range, etc etc
      I'm not the best person in this area so i suggest you to contact shokh or Okmin, anyway if you want my help just tell.

• Loc edition

This is where the text of the game is, it has the name of the characters, factions descriptions, faction names, etc

• Portraits

If you need portraits of Kings, General, etc just tell me, here are some examples:
      Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

• 2Dart
      I can do other types of 2Dart that not portraits, tell me what you want and I'll tell you if i can do it or not

To end if there is anything that you need but that isn't in the list, tell me and I'll redirect you to the best guys to do it
    Last edited by ForteS; March 25, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

UNDER THE MOST HONORABLE PATRONAGE OF: Legio!
    PATRON OF: Wangrin, ♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔, Geronimo2006 and Narf!