Thread: Launcher

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Launcher

So my really really smar t dad has deleted the launcher from my desktop is there anyway of replacing it without using the .exe inside the launcher folder as that doesnt work for me. I do also know i can use the .bat and type the letter or number bu thats a bit fiddly to do every time.

Also if theres not can anyone tell me where my saves are located so i can uninstall rtw and rs2 then reinstall and paste my saves back in.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Default Re: Launcher

Your saves are located in your Play_Romr files for example or Play_Sparta folders with in them is your save folders and just drag that out.

as for the launcher im not sure it could be as simple as just some one transfering you a launcher file and then you just drag it in but im not sure so rather not say on the matter and make things worst for you

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

cheers i thought he might at least transfer it to my games folder but no just delete oohhh wait recycling bin back in 1 second

Edit* sorry tis can be closed the launcher.exe has now started to work
    Last edited by mattgoby; September 10, 2010 at 05:42 PM.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Oh ye just drag it back in, if anything you may have to redefine 'Target' and 'Start in' Thats it.

But i doubt you will even need to do that good luck with it

Edit:

oh good glad its working have fun