Thread: CTD after battles.

Civis

Default CTD after battles.

Hey guys, great mod. Oddly enough I've probably had about 5 or 6 battles since DLing the mod, each of them ending without a hitch.

So I get done absolutely -whooping- an army of Boii as Rome with everything going fine until I reach the campaign map. Bam, instant CTD. Now, In my opinion this mod is fantastic, but that kinda made me hesitant to invest anymore time into it, knowing it may crash after battles randomly.

Default Re: CTD after battles.

¨Philip of Macedon: “If I enter Laconia, I will level Sparta to the ground.”

¨Spartan reply: “If.”

Civis

Ah, thanks. Probably should've just used search first but I figured it was just me ^^

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

As we suggest that Autosave is turned off and not to use Quicksave I'd suggest saving manually every now and then.

I usually save at the end of each turn (comes from a lot of beta testing) - I call my saves in a 'set' manner eg Cart_560W (Carthage 560AUC Winter). You may want to save before battles just n case the graphics requirements are too much for your PC.

Enjoy the mod.

Answered & closed

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here