Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map Development

Thanks Seasoned Alcoholic!So if we need some good maps I'll PM you!

a suggestion for modder,in medieval history almohades have controled tunise and liby ,logicelly we must add a almohade faction and it's too cool if we add al moravides.

In tunisia there were the Zirites, a sub almohads faction...

we are just adding the zirites, because an important front for the almohad would have been the southern spain.
    And we can't add spain, because with spain, we should have added france. And with france, Germany, and with Germany, Poland, Russia and so on.
    For that, there's Chivalry.

The Ziride Caliphate was a minor branch of the almohads in northern africa (Tunisia, mainly), with more or less the same kind of units (spanish units apart)

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

From now GiantMonkeyMan is working on our map to make it playable!

Thanks GiantMonkeyMan

firstable i'm from tunis and i know very well the history of my contry,secondly,zirrite weren't a minor branch of the almohads,they were a minor brach of the fatimide,they ruled tunis on the name of fatimide and they diseappear in 1148 by the death of the last king Abū Mannād Bādis Naēir al Dawla.this is illogical,and the almohades ruled between 1160-1236 after that the haffside hafcide 1236-1574.

well, sorry. We don't know anything about tunisian history but i think you already got that

But we already explained the problem: almohades need spain. Spain needs france, france needs germany and\or england. For the european factions, there's chivalry

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

ok sir i inbderstand this .but the area of actualy modern iraq and persia were under the rule of abbassides and seljuks.and turkey were ruled by the rum seljuks(arab historian call them like thats) i saw in the campaing map that the seljuks dominnance is only turkey?i suggest that the caliph must have the same power of the pope( senat) the caliphe gouverne only baghdad and the seljuks the other partie.sorry for this trouble.

Default Re: Map Development

hi @lankazame, have you done this by yourself? it's great

you're a genius, man!

it needs maybe one or two minor changes (like faction colours, nothing more, don't worry), and it will be Perfect (capital P)
    Last edited by Nikephoros; June 20, 2006 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragases1453
    hi @lankazame, have you done this by yourself?
    Yes, I've made this because I'm very interrested by your mod, I love the crusades period...

I changed certain colors because some of them are similar, and that made the map a little confused. But the colours can vary

(sorry for my pitiful english )

no problem your english is good

i think we'lluse this map in the choose faction screen of teh campaign and could you also post a "vanilla" map without the factions?

cheers,

happy to have could help you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12