Thread: CTD during battle

Indefinitely Banned

Default CTD during battle

hey guys,

hmmm, i suffered a crash to desktop too mid battle playing as Rome, while playing my first battle against hannibal, using alexander, may use BI instead, its only my first battle, so gonna keep trying

Default Re: CTD with Rome

@AgentGB

that could be more because of the graphics, trying knocking it down a level, take of high res vegetation. use default for that. And know down your graphics down a level and see if it works. Quite a lot of games have been ctding as a result of the graphics being to high. Because of the environments it is a very demanding game compared to others so this could be your problem

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: CTD with Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Within View Post
    @AgentGB

that could be more because of the graphics, trying knocking it down a level, take of high res vegetation. use default for that. And know down your graphics down a level and see if it works. Quite a lot of games have been ctding as a result of the graphics being to high. Because of the environments it is a very demanding game compared to others so this could be your problem

sorry my friend you are correct! i lowered all the specs, i have only encountered the one crash, but the specs needed to be lower, and graphic card taking out of Sli mode, i have a top notch computer, but even i had to lower my specs ill make exceptions for screenshots,

thank you very much for your reply, thoughly enjoying my roma campaign seems very well done, will write a review when im finshed

no other bugs thus so far

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: CTD during battle

Posts split form someone else's CTD report.

Closed as poster has resolved issue - lowered graphic requirements.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here