-Cilician Armenia
    -Kingdom of Hungary
    -Fatimid Egypt
    -Atabeg of Aleppo
    -Atabeg of Damascus
    -Seljuk Turks
    -Zirites

Any suggestion??
    Last edited by dragases1453; January 10, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

Beka's Avatar Tiro

There should be kingdom Of Georgia too.

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Yes, of course.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

First we will do these factions and then if we'll have wish to mod we will insert also georgia and Milan...

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

Always with the Georgia!!
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

Don't forget to add France, Britain, and the Holy Roman empire. Their territories and cities can be called "(insert faction here) military camp." That way, the Christians can send armies to reinforce the Crusader states.
    The die is cast...
    Unfortunately, it turned up right for Caesar, not for me.

But we will do french, german, english crusader units for teh kingdom of jerusalem...

That doesn't work as well as having separate bases around Rome and Constantinople...
    Ex. You start you campaign as Antioch and you're preoccupied with fending off the Turks. Then, Jerusalem falls to the Egyptians. How are Christians going to help? The Pope will call for a Crusade and send an army...of Italians. But...if France, England, and the Holy Roman Empire have armies loyal to the Papacy, then the Crusaders will have French knights, English longbows, and the might of Frederick Barbarossa's army of Germans.

I'm not asking for a map extension or anything, just a few small cities with hardly any territory so that the Pope can send them to the Holy Land against the Moslems. Of course the Kingdom of Jerusalem should have soldiers from Europe, after all they're all Europeans, but the Kingdom of Jerusalem should not be the only source for these troops. Also, the Kingdom of Jerusalem could bribe units from these forts to join them and come to Jerusalem. At least, leave the option open. Even if we don't do it at first, leave it open as an option to change the gameplay.
    The die is cast...

Ok..we could add these cities as papal ones and make the papacy to send troops in the holy land...

Default Ok then...

Works for me. Could you add the European leaders as family members under the Papacy? Also, they'll need hidden resources to make sure that the camp representing the Holy Roman Empire doesn't make longbowmen and the English don't create French knights... Other than that it sounds like a good idea, seeing that the Pope will now have control over the crusader armies.
    However, be careful not to make these armies stay around Rome or have the Pope go to war. Imagine, Eugenius III, the warrior Pope who fought the Turks and Saracens
    The die is cast...

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Dont forget Portugal and Castela , we figth against the maurs in peninsula Iberica to.

If you see the map is focused on the east mediterranean regions...we could do an expansion with the reconquista...

I dont like too much about expanding map to Iberia...
    Crusades: TW historical researcher.

This mod is for the Crusades in the Holy Land. The Christian Spanish had enough on their plate to worry about war outside of Spain. The place to work on the Reconquista is with Chivalry. Maybe later, but let's deal with the Crusades first. Let's not jump in front of ourselves or cross a bridge before we get to it. (Has anyone litterally crossed a bridge before they came to it?)
    The die is cast...

Quote Originally Posted by ExcaliburFIN
    I dont like too much about expanding map to Iberia...
    we were planning something about a crusader:teutonic invasion o crusader: almohad invasion...
    nut now we have to finish this.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

The Last Spartan's Avatar Campidoctor

what about the arabs & moores?

Moores were in Iberia and western North Africa...if you see the map is on east mediterranean area...

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

I see that you have the Seljuk Turks, but perhaps you should also have the Danishmends (the Sultanate of Chorosan)? These are much neglected, but were highly significant. Indeed, often it was because the Seljuks had to go away to fight the Danishmends that the Byzantines weren't defeated so much in campaigns. If you want a good source for this, check out the Alexiad by Anna Comnena. I'm pretty sure there's a version in English published by Penguin Books. This faction would make the situation in Anatolia and Armenia rather more interesting, I think.

The Danishmends were known as the atabegs of aleppo and mosul...i think...and they will have a part of anatolia!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast