Thread: Special ability button bug.

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Default Special ability button bug.

This is not a big problem as the special ability still works, but the special ability button seems to be covered with a partially translucent purple/pinkish square.

Anyone know what the deal with that is?
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

Hellhound1's Avatar *Knock Knock*

Default Re: Special ability button bug.

Can we have a screenshot please?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I have the 'shield wall' icon opaque when using RTW BI.

It may be to do with the executable that is being used.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhound1 View Post
    Can we have a screenshot please?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post8047344

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Was busy reinstalling, the button is still covered with that thing, though it seems to turn green more and more with every time I start the game, here's a screen of it;

It's no big deal, was just wondering if I had a bad install, but it seems like I'm not the only one.

Just to add some info;

Running on XP.
    RTW+1.5+BI+1.6+RSII
    No steam.
    Last edited by Scipio praeditus; September 11, 2010 at 08:35 AM.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

On mine it doesn't have anything in the circle at all. It just shows the background, no Shield Wall icon at all. Funny that its only the shield wall that is buggy.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I imagine this may be blank when RTW BI is used (maybe). Shield wall is not available in RTW or RTW Alexander (I think).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here