Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: LME4 Download and Installation. Cumulative Patch 4.2 with Add-on released 11th March 2015

Default Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.4

Feedback on the mod wanted? - see mine here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...35#post8144935

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    Well the things grew fat. Let's just say that in international sphere where the english speaking people are not actually english, nor french making titles people are actually french .. everything is possible. Shouldn't be that bad, right ?!

I personally speak english with so much "esperanto" mix that...
    and I can assure that my French is way worse than my German and English and those are naturally even worse than my Danish
    La montée de l'Empire may be or may not be correct, but it's several months too late to change the mod title anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by Normalguy View Post
    Feedback on the mod wanted? - see mine here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...35#post8144935

Cheers
    Thanks and I have replied you there

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

that's not in my opinion, it's a fact.
    In fact, it´s just your opinion
    Again,
    "...in his translation of the "Rise of the Colored Empires" as " L´Ascencion des empires de gens de couleur", while I stuck to the original figure "La Montée des empires..."
    Or :
    "La montée assyrienne: Sous Tiglath-Phalazar III, l'Assyrie soumet la Phénicie en 742...
    ..."La montée de l’Assyrie voisine est un facteur de cette restauration"
    ---
    i will not explain during hours all the exceptions, subtilities etc...
    During hours...tu m´étonnes! J'admire ta jactance, mon ami.

La montée de l'Empire may be or may not be correct, but it's several months too late to change the mod title anyhow
    Last edited by Ludicus; September 25, 2010 at 01:02 PM.

LME_U_AI.pack Version 2 based on UAI 0.8 is attached the first post or available here.

Savegame compatible with earlier version.

Cheers
    iutland

Default Re: Download and Installation. Current Version 1.5

LME 1.5 is out, enjoy

PS. No updates to BAI submod and custom user script this time, on the other hand everything else is updated.

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Any TroubleShooting questions please Use TS thread... PM directly to me for any info or possible suggestions to music mod... will def update as needed

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to me learning someonthing playing with the PFM I have a New Version of Sound/Music Mod Ready to upload tonight... expect it tommorrow... for time being any old version works fine

Due to the fact that many people understandably have problems in installing LME I've made a common installer that allows you to install the files you want (basic LME files however are mandatory and unselectable). As a new feature you can now uninstall LME from the Start menu. The first post is reconfigured and with new instructions.

I will encourage people who allready installed LME 1.5 to install it again with the new installer as KDK has crafted 19 beautiful LME loading screens that until next relaese will mix with the vanilla ones. I've attached four down scaled screenshots of the new loading screens. Please enjoy!

Cheers
    Iutland

Iutland, your my god!

I cant wait till my redownload of ntw is ready so I can play this! (F-cked up my installation )
    Now, everyone, fear my Dutch greatness!

RO Citizen's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I must say this is the best historical mod for NTW I've seen! I just love the multiple campaigns, like in the M2TW mods (I hope you'll develop more in the future, I can help with research if needed), and the AI. I'll say it loud: THE AI FINALLY KICKED MY ASS IN A TW GAME! This hasn't happened to me since EB, really, and it was more fun losing than winning in NOW or vanilla.

I also appreciate that you made a setup so quickly, Iutland, and I hope you'll get the Citizenship, too
    [Col] RO Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-[Bang!] View Post
    Iutland, your my god!

I cant wait till my redownload of ntw is ready so I can play this! (F-cked up my installation )
    Now, everyone, fear my Dutch greatness!
    Thanks Flash, but demigod or just human would do fine

Cheers
    iutland

Quote Originally Posted by RO Citizen View Post
    I must say this is the best historical mod for NTW I've seen! I just love the multiple campaigns, like in the M2TW mods (I hope you'll develop more in the future, I can help with research if needed), and the AI. I'll say it loud: THE AI FINALLY KICKED MY ASS IN A TW GAME! This hasn't happened to me since EB, really, and it was more fun losing than winning in NOW or vanilla.

I also appreciate that you made a setup so quickly, Iutland, and I hope you'll get the Citizenship, too
    Thanks RO C.

That's a really concrete statementand I'm glad you like it. Thanks for offering your help, I will keep that in mind when new units or alike will be added to one of the next releases +Rep

Glad you enjoy the LME_UAI, but the credit goes primarily to The Hedge Knight. I'm just glad he did such a good job, allowed us to use it, and it works so well with LME. That's the biggest benefit of having a modular mod construction with clean and well defined interfaces

Thanks for the Citizenship hope, appreciated
    iutland

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Excellent update Iutland + rep. If you need any help with further research on any aspects drop me an e-mail.
    Last edited by Prince of Essling; November 11, 2010 at 07:41 AM.

As at 16.24 GMT 11 Nov 2010 the file is unavailable on Megaupload....something wrong?

Cheers

are those my screens I see there??? ROFL!!!

I forget... I know I sent KDK a bunch...

The entire team is so laid back and helpful... each brings alot to the team and really make this mod shine... now with the installer... will get alot more hits... time to go out and kick some arse...

EDIT: Was my screens... remember the dual flags for my French Elites haha... Time for a clean install
    Last edited by ReignTerror; November 11, 2010 at 11:30 AM.

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Yup its your screens

Quote Originally Posted by Normalguy View Post
    As at 16.24 GMT 11 Nov 2010 the file is unavailable on Megaupload....something wrong?

Cheers
    any luck... working out just fine... downloading while I get ready to go work

Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    any luck... working out just fine... downloading while I get ready to go work

Yup - working now thank you

i just tried to download and it also says file unavailable

Quote Originally Posted by ReignTerror View Post
    are those my screens I see there??? ROFL!!!

I forget... I know I sent KDK a bunch...

The entire team is so laid back and helpful... each brings alot to the team and really make this mod shine... now with the installer... will get alot more hits... time to go out and kick some arse...

EDIT: Was my screens... remember the dual flags for my French Elites haha... Time for a clean install

by the way what texture mod are you using? is it the standard LME textures or another on top of that?

PM