Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team and credits

Icon14 Team and credits

The Team Iutland: Founder of the mod, coding, 2D/3D graphics, scripting, texting, .net programming, research etc. local moderator. (Active)
    KDK: 2D/3D graphics, visual improvements, local moderator. (Not modding active since v2.0)
    ReignTerror: Audible improvements, coding, local moderator.
    (Not modding active since pre-v2.0)
    Icebear77: 3D graphics, texting, coding, local moderator.(Not modding active since v2.0)
    Major Darling: PR, Creative Writing etc.(Active)

3rd party contents Third party contents:
    Universal AI mod (U-AI) by The Hedge Knight in a LME compatible version and as optional submod.
    Additional Unit Mod (AUM) by Swiss Halberdier in a LME compatible version and as optional submod.
    French uniforms textures by L'aigle and ♔Pdguru♔.
    ♔Pdguru♔'s French units submod.
    EmperorBatman999's Prussian and British revolutionary time uniforms.
    rikktherek's Whiff of Sulphur submod compatible with LME.
    Mech_Donald's Battlefield Smoke submod compatible with LME.
    Sgt's Beaten Drum's X-factor sound submod.
    LochKopf's Ultimate Sound submod with bullethits from ♔Pdguru♔.
    AClockworkOrange's MAUM submod.
    Wolves In The Throne Room's Larger Armies submod.
    ♠ quad ♠'s and mattebubben's Prussian shako and Austrian helmet retextures.
    Bavarian Helmet textures by ♠ quad ♠.
    England Expects mod by SirDCC and Ahiga.
    Ship hull textures reworked by Bethencourt.
    General animations by tiyafeh.
    Cannon gun powder textures by ♠ Marshal Beale ♠.
    As the Diverse Artillery mod is part of the LME foundation some parts of the Realistic explosions mod are contained in the LME mod.

Credits Just, Koras321, alpaca and erasmus777 for EsfEditor and follow-on development of this tool.
    alpaca, for modfoldering and UI script XML converter.
    T.C. for main menu mod info and MP modfoldering.
    Swiss Halberdier for the UPC project and AUM.
    The Hedge Knight for the UAI mod.
    L'aigle and Pdguru for French uniforms.
    ♔Pdguru♔for permission to include his French units submod.
    EmperorBatman999 for permission to include his Prussian and British revolutionary time uniforms.
    rikktherek for permission to include his Whiff of Sulphur submod compatible with LME.
    Mech_Donald for permission to include his Battlefield Smoke submod compatible with LME.
    Sgt's Beaten Drum for permission to include his X-factor sound submod.
    LochKopf for permission to include his Ultimate Sound submod with bullethits from ♔Pdguru♔.
    AClockworkOrange for permission to include his MAUM submod.
    Wolves In The Throne Room for permission to include his Larger Armies submod.
    ♠ quad ♠ and mattebubben for permission to use the Prussian shako and Austrian helmet retextures.
    tiyafeh for General animations.
    Bethencourt for reworked ship hull textures.
    SirDCC and Ahiga for England Expects.
    Marshal Beale for
    Cannon gun powder textures
    Williehuntz for the Realistic Explosions mod.
    PhallosMaximus for research on portraits and units.
    LtChambers, erasmus777, The Vicar for PFM development.
    T.C., husserITW, erasmus777, Boicote and others for helpful tutorials.
    Everyone else who shares their knowledge in this forum.

Rights If you would like to get permission to use parts of this mod in your own work then send Iutland a private message. Link your own mod and describe what parts you would like to use and you will get an evaluated response as soon as possible.
    It is regarded
    customary to credit the originators of material that is not your own making. Failure to do so is considered a breach of this forums usual practice and ungentlemanly.

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Default Re: Team and credits

RawR!!!!

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Welcome onboard!

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Congratulations on becoming a part of the best mod on TWC Reign Terror!

Today Icebear77 joined the team with primary focus on texting and coding. Please welcome him on the team

PS. Note that we still look for a scripter (Lua programming experience is a requirement, but experience with other programming languages will probably do), other than that we don't have any vacant positions at the moment.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Thanks to the whole LME-Team!!

Welcome on the team

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    Today Icebear77 joined the team with primary focus on texting and coding. Please welcome him on the team

PS. Note that we still look for a scripter (C++ or Java programming experience is a requirement), other than that we don't have any vacant positions at the moment.
    Why is C++ or Java a requirement ? For what purpose do you need those?

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Why is C++ or Java a requirement ? For what purpose do you need those?
    Just in general terms to describe two of the most common used programming languages that people might have experience with. Most files for NTW will however be in Lua programming language so that will of course be sufficient but I don't know how many people who's got experience with it outside the NTW, ETW modding community.

But there is a point in re-phrasing the above note

Cheers
    iutland

Welcome on the team mate!

Welcome to the Team Major Darling

ReignTerror's Avatar Master of Hyperbole

Welcome Major

Thanks guys!

Biarchus

I would like to just like to say that this is a really enjoyable mod and very well put together. + reps for the whole team. Thank you for making this mod

Biarchus

I think it's pretty rude and ignorant that not 1 person from this team has even bothered to try and address the issue of the broken music/movie link that a few people have encountered. Any answer is better than no answer. It's sad because you people make a really nice mod, but you have no class, and no level of customer communication skills.

zTrain909, thanks for your post. We all where on holiday and to do some privat stuff. Most people are on holiday. You can be sure, this mod has been made very closly with the community. The community was always involved by developing this mod with their ideas. Its wrong, that we lack of level of customer communication, no class or something else. Thats wrong and iam sure, a lot of LME-"customer" would confirm that. But criticism is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ztrain909 View Post
    I think it's pretty rude and ignorant that not 1 person from this team has even bothered to try and address the issue of the broken music/movie link that a few people have encountered. Any answer is better than no answer. It's sad because you people make a really nice mod, but you have no class, and no level of customer communication skills.
    As Icebear said it has been holiday season and most of us actually have a real life outside TWC. I checked the dl link and it's still working, which 1779 downloads so far confirms, but we will try to find an additional host as well.

I find your post rude by insinuating that we have no class or customer communication skills. Remember that we do this modding in our spare time and receives no pay what so ever. The reason we release and share our work to the public is so others can have a a great time playing it, with the hope that other current and future modders do likewise.

Biarchus

@ lutland, my post was meant to rude and ignorant to you. I understand people have lives outside of modding in their spare time. If your whole team was going to be on vacation a simple announcement thread would have taken care of that. I wasn't the only one who experienced difficulties with the link. Besides, you say you were busy with your life outside of this mod? My original post was on 7/31/11, but yet you found time to do 2 posts on 8/02/11 concerning other matters. That's where your classlessness comes from. You can't even spend one moment trying to help people who enjoy your work. Even if you couldn't help us, you could have at least given some kind of response. Make no mistake about it, we are customers(or fans) of your product. I know i would gladly pay for the use of this mod. It's that good! So next time when you see your customers(fans) having a problem, do the right thing and try and help them. Your old enough to know that. Besides, it's my fault anyways, when you have dealings with two modders like ToonTotalWar and MorganH, who are the classiest, friendliest, honorable and helpful people in the TWC community, you get spoiled and expect that all the modders are like them. I guess not all modders are alike, i was wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast