Thread: Should the marian reform box be ticked on the launcher?

Default Should the marian reform box be ticked on the launcher?

Can someone explain to me what the difference between a ticked and unticked box is?

PadrePio's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Should the marian reform box be ticked on the launcher?

I do not seem to see any marian reform box in my launcher. That's quite odd. Or do you mean the post-marian roman general box? It only changes the texture of your roman general in battle from a pre-roman one to a post-roman.

Quote Originally Posted by PadrePio View Post
    I do not seem to see any marian reform box in my launcher. That's quite odd. Or do you mean the post-marian roman general box? It only changes the texture of your roman general in battle from a pre-roman one to a post-roman.
    So when the Marian reforms happen, the next time I load the game up I should tick the box to change the texture?

PadrePio's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
    So when the Marian reforms happen, the next time I load the game up I should tick the box to change the texture?
    I'm not quite sure. I have never bothered tinkering with it because I only have a "fairly decent" PC and they said in the release thread that the Post-Marian Roman general texture may take a toil on your PC's performance, specially the sucky PCs, since it has heavy polycount or something.