Thread: HELP Please!

Default HELP Please!

I've heard of SPQR and it's greatness but I don't know exactly what it is and what kind of mod it is! Please help me!
    Under the Noble Patronage of Rome AC.

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Matthais
    I've heard of SPQR and it's greatness but I don't know exactly what it is and what kind of mod it is! Please help me!
    You have to try it and see for yourself. :wink:

It offers faster gameplay, new units and skins. The battles are much more fun, difficult, and longer lasting. It also offers 0 turn recruitment so that you and the enemy can build big armies in one turn. The enemies on the campaign map are much stronger and almost always attack you with multiple full stacks.

Overall SPQR is fast, fun, and challenging.

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

SPQR is a mod built for people to play as romans, It has a 0 turn recruitment so you can build 9 units per city per turn. There are alot of new settlements and the enemies are very well developed. New more impressive skins, new unit lists for many factions. The romans will have a very hard time, as they start out much less powerful than anyone else, but can grow to become a powerful empire. You rarely have any turns without a battle. Overall its an awsome modification to an awsome game.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

:laughing: Thank you! I really appreciate it! The 0 recruitment time sounds a lot more realilitic than some units that take 2 turns to create (One whole year to create one unit and that's it!) Thanks again!

I'm french! Why do you think I 'av this outragous accent you silly king?! Now go away before I taunt you a second time!

A former member of the Canadian Colbert Nation, now a working member of the Panda Punctuation Police Protection agency. Otherwise known as PPPP.

so... are you downloading it and going to play SPQR?

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

Nope, in fact he doesn't even have RTW, he just wanted to know about it
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmen
    Nope, in fact he doesn't even have RTW, he just wanted to know about it
    Ha, ha... Yes I did download it and it's awosme! There isn't any musci at certain times, and the Julii are orange. Any tips on how to change this?

And how many versions are there now?
    Last edited by Sir Matthais; December 05, 2005 at 05:44 PM.

You need to install SPQR 4.0 first then 4.6 patch. Otherwise if you install just 4.6 patch it wont work. Also following the instruction read the top of the stickied threads for more information.

Lt1956
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004