Thread: the future of roma surrectum

Default the future of roma surrectum

i love this mod,a mod for adult players lovers of high strategy and the history with deep and immersive campaigns.
    a excellent tree of buildings construction.
    a great city tree policy.
    is the best mod i've played,surely the time taken to perform the surrectum roma has given a high quality version,for example,better than europa barbarorum,this mod was one of my favorite mods.

my question is,if in a future new version of roma surrectum,the appearance of historicity will be reinforced with more historical events as europa universalis or heart of iron style,for example the macedonian wars,the campaing in the gaul with julius caesar etc,all historical sucess in his historical date with scripts.
    more military and civil titles for the generals of all factions with his simbols in the traits.
    if is possible more realistic rol for the generals and more realistic and historical family tree.
    develop more this aspect of city tree policy for all factions.
    if is possible more units types for all factions and more military reforms for all factions.
    Last edited by Anibal at portas; September 09, 2010 at 08:01 AM.

Tesla's Avatar Senator

Default Re: the future of roma surrectum

I think they pretty much maxed out everything out of the RTW engine

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I think they pretty much maxed out everything out of the RTW engine
    i think they can get more yield figure to those aspects that i mentioned.

the appearance of historicity will be reinforced with more historical events as europa universalis or heart of iron style,for example the macedonian wars,the campaing in the gaul with julius caesar etc,all historical sucess in his historical date with scripts.

more military and civil titles for the generals of all factions with his simbols in the traits.

if is possible more realistic rol for the generals and more realistic and historical family tree.

develop more this aspect of city tree policy for all factions.

if is possible more units types for all factions and more military reforms for all factions.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

No more units - the mod has hit the RTW hard limit on them.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

But a patch maybe will be in the plans of the team...

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum