Thread: error loading mount database

Default error loading mount database

When I launch RS2 i get a message which reads "error loading mount database" I press ok, and get a new message wich reads, " script error in data/descr_mount.txt, at line 147, column 1" I press ok again, and get a message which reads "could not find battle model for mount 'horse celtic' "

Any one know whats wrong?

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Default Re: error loading mount database

Make a new empty folder on you Desktop. Name it whatever you'd like. Direct RS 2's installer to install into that folder. Cut and past all the files in that folder to your RTW RS 2. Fixed.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Make a new empty folder on you Desktop. Name it whatever you'd like. Direct RS 2's installer to install into that folder. Cut and past all the files in that folder to your RTW RS 2. Fixed.
    Just to clarify, I Cut and paste each individual folder at a time into the RTW folder?

Well you could do that or just select everything and cut and past them on the same time.
    Son of Legio
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Default how to turn of uav

where do i go to turn of uav?

I followed your directions, and it worked. I wanted to start an Armenian campaing, but it wont let me start. A message came up telling me to select an item from the list, i had selected the option to start the campaign which is located on the bottom of the screen but when i hit the arrow it still told me to select an item from the list. Well i quite, and this message came up, "script error in play_armenia/data/world/maps/campaig/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt,at line 12 columnt 1

The other problem is this....do you have the administration rights on the computer to allow you to overwrite RTW files?

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Merged.
    Son of Legio

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    The other problem is this....do you have the administration rights on the computer to allow you to overwrite RTW files?
    how would i check if i do?

Go into user accounts and check what sort of user you are.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.